Chapter 3

Everyone stopped to look at me. I ran my fingers over my cheecks and I was indeed crying. This was very weird since because I never cry in front of mt parents, much less strangers.

   "Dudette! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?! Did the comi do something?!" His endless flood of questions started and I shifted uncomfortable.

"U-I'm is nothing. Maybe I had something in my eye or something." I hated lying but these were mare strangers and I already let my guard down too many times.

  "Sunflower please tell me what's wrong?" The scarf man picked me up and held me and for some reason the others seemed uncomfortable.

  "It was nothing." The others in the room looked spoked. Maybe I did something wrong?

"AMERICA DID YOU FIND-oh nevermind." Arthur ran into the room when he saw me.

  "(Y/n), love why did you ran off like that?" I bowed my head down.

"U-I'm you and Alfred started were fighting so it seemed best if I just left." I looked up to Arthur and he had regret and guilt in his eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry love. But it's been a very long day for you hasn't it?" I nosed. "Well why don't we put you to sleep? Shall we?" He extends his hand and the scarf man put me down. I walk to him and grab his hand. He leads me upstairs into another couch but this one was very soft. He missed me in the forehead and puts a warm blanket over me. Darkness started to fill my visison and soon I let myself rest.

____

|England's pov|

   After she was asleep I walk downstairs to see all of the other countries fighting. That's until I walk in. Then Germany stood up and aired my to sit.

"Now, England who was that child?" I sighed. "America and I were walking to the meeting and we came across (y/n). She was unconscious when we found her, took her in, but then she just ran off." Germany and the others seemed to agree.

"So is she human?" One of the countries spoke up and I stipped completely. Have I forgotten so easily? I remember when America made a human friend and it affect him so greatly. "U-Um I believe so." The rest of the countries seemed hurt to know this. "Very well then, meeting break."

What have I done?

______

A/N: do not worry Reader-chan! Arthur-chan isn't that cruel to kill you just yet! Anywhore I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

=w=)/ Thismexicanisout