Chapter 4

The noise downstairs as enough to wake up a whole army. I was in a couch, in the middle of a unfamiliar room. The last thing I remember was Arthur putting me to sleep. Although I really didn't need it. I got up and wondered around the room watching watching trees outside. I moved to the door and carefully open it without any kind of disturbances.

I move downstairs and look for possible exits. I was going to go when the scarf man ran into me.

"Oh hello little one. What are you doing here?" I still didn't know his name and I expect me to say.

"I was leaving, I will just be a distraction here." The scarf man looked sad and again -- my protests were in vail-- picked me up.

"You're not a distraction at all." Then a man with a panada bear came up to me and paused.

"oH ARU YOU ARE SO CUTE!" He started pinching my cheeks like a grandma would. "Hello." I barely manged to say when he started to cuddle me.

"Oh aru! You are too cute!" Oh papa help me. When the panda man started to be more noisy, he made people come take a look of why there was so much noise. Thus, putting me in the spotlight and other strangers started to look at me and be all over me. Being the child I was, ran as fast as my tiny feet could get me. Yes, people did go after me but I'm better than them in running away. I closed the door behind my and I was f unally alone in a dark room. Nothing special really, this feels like my room back at home.

Home. With my momma and dad. Were they mad that I wasn't there? Where are they? Did they forget about me? I miss them, true they weren't the greatest of parents but they were my parents.

When I tried to reach out for my bag, it hit me. I have left my bag with England when I put me to sleep. But my bear is there. Also one of my greatest memory, I started to cry. What else could I do? I missed my home, my bag was missing, some strangers were looking for me, and I don't know what to do.

Won't someone help me?

___________

A/N: Hey I know I haven't updated this story in so long and I'm sorry for the slow updates and all yeah ...

--Thismexicanisout