Trade?!~ Chapter 4

A/N, OKAI! 11 days till I go to Spain, I'm so excited! :D but i'm sad that I won't be able to upload as much, and when I go back to school, I can only upload on weekends because I have dance and singing lessons all week :3, but I will upload, I promise!<3 This chapter is short because there is a part two!<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaitlyn's P.O.V

So Me and Mac had a cute little sleepover, we had the house to our selves for a week as my parents where on business trips, they are barley ever home! When we were up and ready we decided to go to the park! That text is still going through my head though, Mac told me to forget about it but I can't!

'Hey beautiful' Mac said and kissed my cheek, he liked to kiss me a lot :3 'Haii' I replied, I was currently staring at the text on my phone until Mac took it off me. 'Why are you still worrying about it' he asked 'Well if you got a text like that i'm sure you would worry about it' I said, He sighed and put the phone down and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his embrace, 'I know I would, but I really don't want you to worry, leave everything to me, I promise i'll sort it out' he said in a calm tone.

'What if it's Vivi-Anne?' I asked

Mac's eye's got wider, and he let go of me. 'Please can we not mention her, and even if it is, she's got no power at all, I hate her!' he said in a angry tone, 'I know I know, sorry' and I smiled.

Whilst we were walking to the park, something crossed my mind, were going to the park where my crazy ex goes, Bobby. 'Mac, can't we go to a different park' I asked him.

'Why what's wrong with this park' He asked with confusion in his voice

'Bobby will be here' I said barley audible. 'We'll be fine princess, if he even tries to talk to you, just tell me and we'll just walk away' he said back with a smile

At the park ~~~

Mac's P.O.V

We could see Bobby, he was staring straight at us, and then something horrifying caught my eye's, he was with Vivi-Anne, they were kissing, they both started staring at us when she noticed me, Uh-Oh, me and Kait where sat on the swings, I got up and grabbed Kait's hand because they were walking over to us.

'Hey where we going?' She asked

'Look straight ahead' I said

Her eyes widened and we both started walking

'Hey Bitch, How are you doing'