Sleeping under the stars!~ Chapter 5!

A/N So today is MAC HARMON'S BIRTHDAY! HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY MACKIE MY LITTLE SNUGGLE BEAR<3 I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE HAD AN AMAZING DAY!<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaitlyn's P.O.V

So when we got to the dance centre ( I decided I would go with him :3 ) Mac went to his crew and I sat down scrolling through my Facebook when I came across a girl called Britney-Mae Jones, there was a picture of her and Mac, Snuggling, Oh. Well she might be just a friend, or an old girlfriend? I started to read the comments (nosy I know) there was comments saying how cute they were together and that, I didn't let it bother me anyways, she's probably just a fan, I hope.

Mac's P.O.V

'Ball room change then SNAP! then Mac you come to the middle and do your bit okay?' My dance teacher Adam said, I nodded and smiled 'Okay, That's it you guys, sleep well' He shouted, I was completely out of breath, everyone went apart from Bryson. 'Bro you going or staying' I asked in a kind manor, He walked up to me and whispered 'Is that your girlfriend over there' He said pointing at Kaitlyn, 'Yea' I responded, 'Has it ever occurred to you that your girlfriend is a better dancer than you?' He asked smirking, 'Oh haha Bryson, and yes it has, but I will beat her one day' I said, He put his hands up in defence and walked off. I walked over to Kaitlyn, and sat down beside her 'Hey' she said with a slight smile 'You were great' she added, 'Thank's' I replied out of breath, 'Hey, can you help me with something' I asked, 'Sure' she replied, we got up and I walked over to the stereo player and put on Bounce by Timbaland and started dancing, Kait looked at me and I motioned her to come towards me, 'What do you need help with?' She asked, I grabbed her hand and twirled her and she giggled, 'You need to help me with chorography' I said,  'Okay' she said, and she just started dancing, 'Wow' was all I could say, 'Well don't just stand there' she said 'Come on'.

Kaitlyn's P.O.V

Whilst we were dancing I kind of slipped whilst turning, but luckily Mac caught me in time, Oh how embarrassing. After that we went back to my house. 'Hey baby, we should do something special tonight' he asked and winked at me, 'Like what' I asked and smiled, 'Sleep under the stars' he whispered in my ear and kissed it, I giggled as he started trailing kisses down my neck, 'Stopppp it Macccc' I said, He laughed then we went to get the tent out of the garage.

After we put the tent up we went to get a Subway and some candy, when we got our sleeping bags we snuggled in the tent and looked up at the stars, it was all quiet until Kaitlyn started singing 'Don't drop that durka durk, ayeeo don't drop that durka durkk', 'What the hell was that' Mac questioned, 'haha, I don't know' she giggled.

Mac's P.O.V

Her giggles are amazing, and her smile is perfect pfft I love her.

'Mac' Kaitlyn asked, 'Yes Beautiful' I said, ' How long will you stay with me?' she asked 'Do you see how many stars are in the sky' I asked 'Yesssss' she said, 'How long will it take you to count them' I asked 'Pssh Forever' she said 'That's how long i'll stay with you' I whispered in her ear, 'Aw!' She blurted out, she turned her head around and kissed me straight on the lips, I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and stared into her beautiful blue eye's 'Your perfect' I whispered she smiled and looked down, my finger connected to her chin and brought her face level to mine, 'And I want to prove that you' then we slowly started leaning in.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thankyou guys for over 100 reads! Love you guys<3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNUGGLE BUNNY (Mac) I LOVE YOU!<3