"The Legacy's Arrival"

Hope sat on a chair, drumming her fingers on the table. She was worried about her friend, Scott Lang. She knew that being apart from each other comes with the job of being Ant-Man. Her father, Hank Pym did the same thing in times of war. It's even a coincidence that it's happening to Scott in the midst of a Civil War between two best friends. Not enemies. She only hoped that she'll get back in one piece, alive and well. She didn't want the same thing to happen to Scott like it happened to her mother, Janet Van Dyne.

She stood up, grabbing her coffee mug as she watched the news. Hearing these words:

/Captain America and Billionaire, Tony Stark is at war. But the question is, which side are you on?/

Hope wasn't so sure about picking sides at a time of war that she wasn't prepared to go into war as a legacy, but she was no option at this point. Because the war was rapidly causing casualties and people were losing their loved ones. Hope could feel the pain that the people in the news were feeling. They were distorted by lost.

She headed towards the Pym Mansion basement and grabbed everything that belonged to her mother and the new Wasp suit. A few minutes later, she was in the Wasp suit. It felt strange at first, but she had plans to save her friend for danger. He doesn't know the Avengers like she does. She knows the damage that they can cause. After all, Tony Stark took care of her brother, Henry Pym Jr.

Hope looked at herself in the mirror and said, "It's time for the stingray to sting!"