"The Little Things"

Before Hope Van Dyne switched sides, she didn't think that the Avengers would consider her as one of their friends yet alone an ally, but she did gain Barbara Morse's trust. Hope felt that she could tell her anything from her plans to use the information that she has gathered and to make sure that the right side wins the war. She knew that every Avenger are all hotheaded and will do anything just to make it go their way; of course, the X-Men would do the same thing if and when they knew what the she was really up to. She had a job here and there from an anonymous source. She couldn't quite figure out the person, just by looking at the writing on the piece of paper. She knew that it was something that she couldn't say to anyone, not even the people around her.

It reads:
/Miss Van Dyne,

I know what your true purpose is in the time of war. Come by my office near Hell's Kitchen.

The Madame/

Upon reading the note, Hope couldn't trust anyone even if she knew that it'll hurt the people who knew her. Also, the note was telling her to drop by Hell's Kitchen.

"That's where Murdock lives," she muttered to herself. Why would anyone want an heiress to go to one of America's poorest areas? Hell! She wasn't going to let a creepy and scary town; ruin her plans to get the things and information that she needed in order for the right side to win the war. She knew if he heard her come into the neighborhood. He would ask her questions. Hope also knew about Rand, Inc. and AKA Investigations being located in Hell's Kitchen, but both owners were sided with the Avengers. Hope was alone and confused. She wondered if the others will ever forgive her for taking matters in her own hands. Yet, the only thing in her mind was how to get to Hope Summers without other people's help and to return her to the X-Men.

/Bingo/!

"It's damn about time!"