"Tattered Wings" (w/ @RefinedElektra)

She had angel eyes,
The devil's smile
And tattered wings!

That was Hope Van Dyne alright. She didn't even saw how her spilt personality would effect her. Not this very instant. She wasn't even planning on decapitating heads with Scott but she went anyway. Hope didn't know how to feel when the Ants started to rip people's heads apart, but she enjoyed it. And wanted to do more. After offering Vladimir a job to murder a family and to leave the children alone, she knew that he would get caught by Murdock anyway so she did the job all on her own.

Hope Van Dyne was now Red Queen crazy. Her dark side. The side that she wouldn't remember after she gets knocked out.

She started to walk down the street in the dark, holding a knife covered in blood. The blood ran from her elbow all the way down to her finger tips. How many people did she kill? How many families had to plan funerals? Hope was possessed by her demons. She didn't even cared about the emotions of the families of the victims lives that she took. Her eyes was black. Completely black.

Hope was tapped on the shoulder. She quickly turned around. It was a woman, wearing a red garment. That woman was Elektra Natchios.

"Hope," Elektra said. "I'm sorry to do this!" She clenched her fist together and punched Hope in the face to knock her out, making Hope fall on the ground. Elektra threw Hope over the shoulder and carried her back to her place for the night. She knew that she was a wanted woman after this. Elektra could see the headline now: the Red Queen has struck once again!