"In the Name of the Wasp."

After Scott had spiked Hope's burger before she ate it, She started  to feel her head again. She wasn't sure if she could ever face him again after their little disagreement, but he did one thing right and that was bringing her to an apartment complex that her parents had bought in the eighties, instead of her own home. Hope's home would be bugged with Ultron's spies and Hydra's agents by now after Scott had kidnapped her from an abandoned warehouse that would've had something there left, ticking, ticking rapidly by now.

Hope shook her head as the thought of getting trapped inside of the warehouse. She saw herself fighting against Scott and getting knocked out by him as they fight over a metal rod. It was unbearable to think about, but it could happen. It could.

She leaped upwards as she had fully woken up from her peaceful dream of spending sometime with Scott that gradually turned into a nightmare. She placed her left hand on her chest and felt her heart racing rapidly. She took a deep breath and sighed, before getting out of bed and walking out of the room.

When Hope got to the living room, she saw her mother sitting on the table with a mug quite close to her face. Janet flashed her daughter a smile, before offering the seat in front of her. Hope walked over towards the chair and sat down. "Um... So... What am I doing here? And what the hell happened?"

{Oh my god! I'm quickly turning into Scott..}

Her mother shook her head as she began to explain to Hope the biggest problem so far, and that's the Wasp. She gave her mother a strange look as she listened to what she was saying. Hope nodded her head in response to her mother's very words. "So... You...are...saying that you need a hero name because the Wasp is already taken? Fair enough."

{God, I am turning into Scott. Help me!}

Janet nodded her head in return. Both women just sat there and started to think of a list of possible hero names. Fashion Fly. Doctor Spectrum. Pixie. To Hope, Pixie seemed like an obvious choice.

"Will Pixie do the trick for you?" Hope asked her mother.

Janet raised a brow. "Pixie?"

"Yes, Pixie." Hope nodded.

"It'll do, I guess."