Chapter Six Part 2

••••••••Amelia's POV••••••••

----20 minutes ago----

I was lying on Zayn's warm, muscular chest watching an old movie Zayn picked when my phone beeped. I sat up and looked at the screen. It read:

Unknown Number: Hello Amelia. You don't know me but I know you. There is something you need to know about Zayn. A big secret....

I just looked at it confused and decided to find out who it was. Maybe it was Holly playing a joke on me. I stared at the message and I was about to reply when I remembered Zayn was right there.

"Is everything ok?" he asked with a worried look on his face.

"Uh, yeah..." I said and placed my phone into my pocket. "I'll be right back....I have to go to the loo." I tango the bathroom and locked the door.

I put the toilet seat lid down and sat on top of it.

Me: Who is this?

Unknown Number: My name is Nathan....

He explained everything. As I was halfway through reading I was interrupted by a loud knock on the door. I ran up to it making sure it was locked properly.

"Milly? Baby? Is everything ok?" he asked with a scared tone.

"Yeah Zayn, I'm ok...Everything's

a-okay..." I slowly said the last bit and I heard him walk away from the door.

I read the rest and my heart broke immediately into thousands of pieces. I swung open the bathroom door and Zayn ran over to me hugging me.

"Are you ok?! If there's anything you want to talk about, I'm here." he said grabbing my hand and rubbing the top of it with his thumb. I stared at him with discust. He used me....like I was a toy....I felt like punching that perfect face of his that I was stupid enough to fall for.

He stepped back and I just lashed out at him.

"I found out your little secret." I felt more and more tear making there way down my cheeks. I whiped my eyes and continued. "I know...that all of this.." I said looking at the couch and all the things around it. "...was just" I cried the hardest I had before. "a stupid fucking LIE!" I choked out through the sobs.

He went quiet and stared in one spot for quite and then looked up at me. He ran over again and whiped the years away but I pushed him back and gritted my teeth.

"HOW COULD YOU! I LOVED YOU!"

I screamed and then went quiet. "I..I thought you...really liked me....do you know how many boys have 'used' me?!" everything went silent for a couple of moments. "Get out." I pointed at the door. He went to say something but closed it again. "GET OUT!" I screamed and then realised someones arms were around me. It was Jake.

He asked me what's wrong but I just shook my head, not in the mood to talk. I snuggled my head into Jakes chest and closed my eyes, just before there was a loud bang and I realised,

...Zayn was gone forever...