Chapter One

••••••••Amelia's Pov••••••••

I woke up with a jolt to find my big brother Jake sitting on top of me. "GET OFF ME YOU MORON!" I screamed. "haha, whatever you say....your highness" he said with a laugh. "ugh! Piss off!" I said and then I pushed him off my bed. "Dad wants you down stairs" he said laughing while he walked out of my room before giving me a wink. Omg is he annoying or what?

I got out of bed and went down stairs into the kitchen to find my dad packing our bags. The house looked like no one had ever lived in it. Oh, did I mention we are moving? To ENGLAND!!! Because my dad got a stupid job at a stupid place called England and we have to go too! I'm gonna miss my friends and my school and my neighbors. I don't want to be 'The new girl' I want to be like I've always known the people there.

After I ate my breakfast I ran upstairs to get ready for our loooong flight. I went and brushed my teeth and put my makeup on. Then I got into my ripped jean short shorts, pink tank top with my bra under it and my white vans. I then brushed my long light blonde hair and put it up into a messy bun.

Just as I finished my phone beeped, and it was my bestie Jessica texting me!!!

Jess: Hey gurl! I'm gonna miss you sooo much that I'm crying right now!

Me: Jess don't cry or else it will make me cry! Xx

Jess: I miss you already! I'm going to quickly drive to the air port and I will say goodbye to you their xx see you soon!

Me: Thanks for the support! See you soon! Xx

(End of Convo)

I have known Jess for about 5-6 years and I love her to bits! I don't want to leave her :'(

~~~AT THE AIRPORT~~~

As we arrived I saw Jessica out the front crying her eyes out! She's a bit of a drama queen but I still love her! I walked over to her, it took a moment for her to stop crying and to talk to me. "I'm...gonna....miss you Milly!" she said sobbing. "Its ok, we will FaceTime, Skype, text! You name it we will do it!" I said hugging her and rubbing her back. She wiped her eyes as a women over the loud speaker called our flight out and that it will be leaving in 15 minutes!

After we checked in and our bags were put onto the flight and had a small bite to eat, we were ready to board! It was upsetting to see Jess so sad. We have gone through heaps together and now it's time to say goodbye? Wow it's come so soon...

The last calls for our flight were said on the loud speaker. "Well, I guess this is goodbye...." I said trying not to cry. "Bye, I love you!" Jess said with a smile and a tear in her eye. "Bye........" I whispered as we took one last picture together. "Come on Milly! Hurry up!" Jake yelled. I ran to the entrance of the plane. The flight was ready to go and as we took off I saw Jess waving her arms like crazy. "I'm going to miss that chick" I said to myself. "I'm so excited to meet new friends!" Jake said. It's good to have some positives about this. I stared at the photo we took and smiled, I hope I meet a girl as supporting and kind as her.

~~~AFTER THE FLIGHT~~~

The plane landed and we caught a cab to our house that dad bought. It felt like the flight took days! Our house is by the lake and it's beautiful! On the drive to our house we drove past my new school, to tell the truth I'm really nervous but it looked nice. After we got inside the house I ran straight up stairs! There where 2 big bedrooms and 1 small one...and of course because I'm the youngest and because I'm a girl, I get the small one. It's not big or the same as my old one, but it's nice and cozy. I'm starting to look at this as a vacation. Well a really long one...