Chapter Twelve

••••••••Harry's POV••••••••

I woke up to the most beautiful face I have ever seen in the world. I propped up onto my elbow and just took in the nice smells and wonderful aroma of the room. I looked back at the sleeping Amelia. Her mouth slightly open, breathing softly, delegate eyes closed and hands just under her head.

I really likes her but she still had a thing for Zayn. I can see the way she looks at him. How heartbroken she was when she saw the picture of Zayn kissing another girl. That's the look when someone you care about hurts you. Bad.

I put a shirt on and walked into the kitchen. I got some cereal and watched tv. I walked into the kitchen again and put my bowl into the sink. I turned around to see a sleepy Amelia standing there.

"Morning beautiful" I smiled grabbing her waist.

"Morning curly" she smirked kissing my cheek and pulling away from my grip. She got some breakfast and plonked onto the couch. I went and sat next to her as she ate and watched cartoons.

••••••••Amelia's POV••••••••

I finished my cereal and put my bowl beside me. I layed onto Harry's warm body and snuggled in. He slightly stroked my hair, my head raising every time he took a breath.

A tear rolled down my face as the memories of Zayn and I on the couch, snuggled up, watching cartoons flooded through my mind. Harry didn't notice so I quickly wiped it away.

"Well?" I asked standing up. Harry gave me a puzzled look as I continued "What about that date?" I bit onto my bottom lip and looked at a smirking Harry, his cute dimples cutely exposed.

-----------

We had just driven to a small restaurant with hardly any people in it which was good because everyone loved Harry and tried to attack him. Haha

Harry winked at the hot female waiter walking over to take our orders. I kicked him slightly under the table and giggled when he groaned.

"Could I get the garlic chowder special?" Harry asked and then looked at me.

"Could I get the fetachini pasta please?" I smiled. The waiter winked at Harry and nodded to me. When she was gone I gave Harry an are-you-serious look.

"What?" he smirked shrugging his shoulders. I just laughed.

Our food came and we talked and talked. His garlic chowder smelled devine!!

"Want some?" he asked looking at his bowl.

"Nah, I'm ok" I continued eating my pasta. I looked up from my bowl to see a silver spoon in my face.

"Open" Harry said. I did as I was told and Harry slipped his spoon of chowder into my mouth. I let out a 'mm' sound and gave him the thumbs up.

"Your turn" I giggled putting my fork of pasta into his face. He opened his mouth as I put my fork into his mouth.

I laughed when he slurped one of the loose noodles up.

We had finally finished and Harry paid. We got up and Harry took my small hand into his large one. We walked outside to a handful of paparazzi taking happy snaps of Harry and I.

We raced to the car and got in. We sat there for a bit, trying to get our breath. I looked into his eyes and he let out a low chuckle.

"What?" I smiled. He leaned forward. The tips of his lips brushed against mine. He smirked when he saw I wanted him to kiss me, not tease me.

"Amelia, I really like you..." he said seriously. I smiled and grabbed the back of his neck pulling him closer.

Our lips touched and slowly moved together. He tasted of garlic and I liked it. We both smiled into the kiss as it got a little faster and harder.

I pulled back before it went any further and smiled. My hand moved to the side of his face. I stroked down his face and bit my bottom lip. "You're beautiful Harry" I giggled "I really like you" I kissed him once more and then drove home.

I think I'm falling for Harry Styles...

A/N

Ooh! Harry and Amelia? Haha

Once again..this isn't a Harry fanfic, it's still a Zayn one!!!

No more to say! Love you❤

-MillyMoo🐮