×Chapter Two×

Mina's POV:

I know all of you are wondering why am I lying with a naked body next to a naked guy.

Well, it was because of this game called 69 days of heaven wherein you have to be fake married to a stranger for the grand price of Five million grand dollars.

But it is not just living with him for like three months, our fake relationship includes sweetness in live tv and kissing in camera. And fortunately, I mean unfortunately, this shit includes extreme cuddling and sex.

And here's the mechanics:

To win the price of Five million dollars, You must not fall inlove with him and vice versa.

If you made him fall for you, you can take home the Five million dollars and live happily. But if you were the one to fall for him, then you can go home crying.

Easy right? No.

Living with this gorgeous guy, trying to seduce me isn't easy. Because, what if his seducing works? What if I really fall for him? Eh, that won't happen.

And, I will be the first to seduce him, rather than me falling and failing to take home the fuckin price.

"Jagiyaa. Do you want to eat?" He asked with a very sweet voice, hugging me from my back.

Okay, this guy is starting to move.

I was about to remove his hands from my waist, but he was hugging me so tight. And Alijah, always remember that you have to be sweeter.

"Yes Jagiya, what's for breakfast?" I replied, facing him and hugging him tight.

Honestly, I am trying to hide my sarcasm but seriously, it's still there.

"Jagiya, you don't need to be sarcastic." He said, putting his face closer to mine and pouting his cute lips.

Okay, Im losing. Joke.

"Im not." I replied, breaking the hug then went to the bed then took a nap.

After an hour, this guy started shouting, trying waking me up.

"Jagiya, wake up, let's eat." He said, pulling me.

I went to the table and saw a hot bowl of ramen. This might be yummy but the cook is even yummier. Joke. Hahaha.

I sat down on the chair then started eating.

"Are you sure you haven't put any love potions in here?" I asked.

"Of course not." He replied, staring at me, bursting in laughter.

I continue eating, this food is yummy, seriously. But I still actualy know nothing about this guy. I kinda want to ask him some questions.

"So, who are you?" I asked.

*Krung* *Krung* *Krung*

Awkward silence.

"I'm Kwon Soonyoung. You can call me Hoshi." He replied, breaking the silence.

"How 'bout you?" He added.

I looked at him, trying to avoid his face so it would be easy not to fall inlove with him.

"Well, I'm~"

*Sorry I have to cut it. Lolz