×Chapter Eleven×

Mina's POV:

I was cooking for dinner, Hoshi was there watching Naruto and doing some Naruto-ish action. This guy is such an idiot.

But honestly, this guy is so cute.

"Aarrgh!!" He shouted, I was kinda shocked that I almost spilled the soup on my face.

"Kakashi! Y u dead?" He screamed almost crying.

I looked at him without me being noticed, he is so adorable. He looks like a young child, watching Monster Inc.

"Jagiya, stop it already." I said, walking closer towards him, laughing at his cuteness.

"Come, let's eat." I said, pinching his fluffy cheeks.

"But Im not hungry." He said, pouting his cute lips.

I kissed him in the lips, he kissed back. My lips was stucked in his irresistable lips.

"I love you Mina." He whispered, with a soft romantic voice.

"I love you too Kwon Soonyoung." I replied, looking at his 10:10 eyes.

"Let's eat?" I asked. Hoping this time he's hungry.

"OK" He shouted, jumping all the way to the dining area like a kid.

Omg. This idiot is so cute. Hoshi please stop!! T-T

He sat on the chair acting like a child. What's wrong with this guy? He's acting so matured and pervert-ish earlier, and now he's acting so cute and childish.

"Hoshi, what's wrong?" I asked.

He looked at me with one eyebrow up in confusion.

"What do you mean Jagiya?" He asked with a smile.

"You act kind of a child." I replied, pinching once again his cheeks.

He laughed slightly.

"Well.." He said with a mesmerizing stare.

I know this kind of stare. Oh shit, here he go again.

He held my face tight, and kissed me in my lips. His tongue was deep in my mouth.

I closed my eyes in extreme pleasure.

"Now this is dinner." He whispered with a soft voice.

He carried me all the way to the bed, continuously kissing me. He throw me in the bed, then soon placed himself on top of me.

"Uurgh!" I screamed as he put his finger on my vv.

"Wet." He said, then smiled.

I can't do anything but to place my head on his neck, slowly kissing it upto his jaw line.

His dick was raising from his boxers, he removed his shirt, revealing his sexy body.

"Uurgh!" I screamed even louder, two fingers are now in. I can't hardly breathe, I was captured by his hotness and sexiness.

He removed his finger, then gave me a stare.

"Beg for it." He said. I couldn't actually say no, 'coz I myself was caught in his love.

"Please." I said aloud, as he lick my vv, inserting his fingers once again.

Fingers? Yes. Three Fingers are now in. So deep it hurts.

"Fvck. You're delicious as fvck."He said, removing his pants.

"Uuurgh." I screamed as he insert his dick on my vv.

His thrust was getting faster, he was massaging my breast and tightening his grip on my waist.

"Jagiya~" He said.

"Jagiya~"  He repeated.

He placed his face on my neck..

"Uurgh." We both moaned as he cummed inside me.

"Kwon Soonyoung."

"Kwon Mina."

*Okay. I know Im a pervert author and Im sorry. Hahaha.
I love ya'll! Someone's getting wet. Ehem Mina. Ehem.