×Chapter Thirteen×

Hoshi's POV:

I am getting dressed, we'll be having a grand dinner later at this fancy restaurant here at Hong Kong.

Yep, we're at Hong Kong. Cool right? We're celebrating Mina's birthday, we got here yesterday, since that Mina's birthday is yesterday.

It's our second day today, and it's kinda fun. We went to Hong Kong Disney Land, and it's very fun. We also went to the Ocean Park here in Hong Kong and it's way more fun.

It was my first time to see Mina really happy, about something. And I think that this was her best birthday experience.

"Jagiya, are you ready?" I asked.

"Coming!" She replied, she opened the bathroom door, she was standing there with her red dress. She was perfect, her hips, her legs, her face and even her hair.

"Jagiya, you're so handsome." She said, moving closer towards me and fixed my tie.

My arms were on her waist, my nose is on her nose and almost, my lips will be on her lips.

"Don't kiss me Jagiya, you'll have a red stain in your lips if you do." She said, making me stop.

"Aww." I pouted, I really want to kiss her, I don't want to miss a chance.

"Come on Jagiya, we might not have a table.'' She jokingly said.

"Don't worry, I called for a reserve." I replied, making the both of us laugh.

We walked out of the hotel room and went out of the building, we rode a taxi since that it was kinda faster than any transportation vehicles here in Hong Kong.

"To the nearest restaurant please." I asked the driver, he nodded then continue driving.

"You excited?" I asked.

"Im hungry, to be honest." She replied.

"Hi hungry, Im Hoshi." I jokingly said.

Dang, my puns are always on point.

"Im serious." She said.

"No dude, you're hungry." I replied.

See? Puns on point. *guy with glasses emoji

"You're here sir." The driver said.

Oops, I was busy with my puns so I haven't notice where we were.

"Thankyou." I said, as I give the money to the driver guy.

We went off the the taxi and went to the restaurant.

"Good evening sir, a table for two?" The waiter asked.

"Yes please." I replied.

Woah, this restaurant is too fancy to handle. The waiter directed us to our table, we sat down and looked at the menu.

"I want this, this, this, and these." Mina said, pointing at the foods at the menu.

Awww, she look so cute. She must be really hungry.

*OKAY, double update. Since that I haven't update for a while, here's for you guys!!