Chapter 3

Callie's POV.

I was still trying to cope my head around me and my sister. I couldn't believe that we were were vampires. Part of me was so fascinated but the other part of me was hungry. Anyways I didn't think that something so unreal was I don't know real!
"Callie. Callie!"
"Yeah. Um I'm listening"
"Ok you guys need to be careful you guys start school tomor-."
"Uggggghhhhh" Mariana and I said simultaneously.
"Like I was saying before you guys rudely interrupted me, you guys start school tomorrow and you guys need to not tell anyone. If you guys smell someone there that are not humans well don't mess with them because they have had more training and discipline than you guys. Oh and don't get overwhelmed by the smell of humans. Oh and there is one more thing. "
Dang, this lady talks a lot. Does she know how to shut it sometimes.
"Yes I do know how to shut it sometimes" she said with attitude in her voice.
"How what huh!"
"Yes I read you mind. A byways like I was saying again before I got rudely mind interrupted um you guys have mates. I don't know if they go to this school but you have them. If your mate rejects you then you will well let's not get there yet."
She left the room with that.
"Are you ready to be the baddest girls Summit Parkway High School has every seen.!?!?" Mariana asked
"Hell yeah"
With that we got ready for bed and tried to go to sleep. Keyword tried.