0.5

zayn

"hello this is liam payne studios can I take a message if you wanna speak to management please press 1 , to liam payne please press 3 , for bookings please press 5 " his voice sounds so angelic in a answering machine operator. I quickly press 3 I hear the other line ringing my heart starts racing I have a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach . 

"hello Liam Payne studios Liam speaking " zayn remember how to breath say hello I said to myself. "hello is anyone there "

"er-er hi um leeyum its zayn  " I say quickly

"zayn as in dirty angel the stripper ?" he chuckles

"um yeah I saw your number on the note that you gave to me the other night I thought id call you and um "

liam

zayn sounds so adorable on the phone he wasn't like this when he was moaning my name the other night and calling me daddy.

I lick my lips and nod " baby boy you missed daddy didn't you that's why you called hm you don't have to be so nervous on the phone to me my dirty angel tell me why you called " I quirk my eyebrows.

" I just felt like it and I was wondering why does it say youre married to some women named Sophia " he knows im married why does everything  have to be on google .

"honey yes I am married but we're going through with a divorce because we cant stand each other and she f*cking pisses me off she only married me for my money and fame . I did like her but the I've realised how much of a pain in the ass she can be " I sigh

"Leeyum um what can I do " he mumbles.

"you can be my new partner you can live with me and i'll support and supply you with everything " I smile liking this idea.

"li but im a stripper a whore you don't wanna love or live with some man slut now do you " I frown at how he put him self down.

" baby meet me at the restaurant near your club we can talk there  I know you're not working tonight dirty angel can you just give me your address i'll pick you up at 7  " I smirk.

" its a date then i'll text you my address" he giggles he sounds so cute his giggle just made me feel so much better.

a/n I haven't updated in a while aye and this is short af :)