0.3

Liam

I take a look at my phone and see 15 missed calls all from the same person f*cking Sophia . She needs to leave me alone well shes still living in my house that's an annoying thing . I cant stop thinking about Dirty Angel his scent is still trapped under my skin I wanna feel his body against mine . I am hoping to see him soon maybe tomorrow. Perhaps I can get his number so he could come over to my house.

I reach home and I see Sophia who is still here I did tell her to leave , look for some else where. "what are you still doing here " I roll my eyes.

"Liam payne you do know that by law im still with you until the paper work and court sorts things out then i'll leave " she crosses her arms. why did I make the mistake of marrying her horrible mistake.

she glances at my hickey covered neck " YOU ARE SEEING SOMEONE ELSE WHEN YOU HAVE A WIFE " she screams at me I cover my ears at the sound of her irritating voice.

"theoretically  when the paper work is sorted you wont be my wife " I smile.  I cant wait till the paper work gets sorted out .

all she loved me was for my money my success nothing else and she was just there meaningless to me

zayn

damn zayn you made a fortune by that one guy ah liam payne he sounds so rich and familiar like I heard about him somewhere but where. This is enough money for the rent for my apartment , groceries and a few treats here and there . Hope my boss doesn't snatch this money off me.

I look over at the money smirking so much there was a piece of paper attached

*love to see you soon for another dance dirty angel ;) - Liam Payne * scribbled on the piece of paper.

he loved my dance.

i grab my phone to check if i had any notifications .

i decided to google Liam Payne to see if anything would come up i click on images and see its him oh my gosh. He is a music producer and singer song writer nice. He is so beautiful i just couldn't take my eyes off the screen.

it also says his married ...... my heart drops and my throat starts to get a lump as i see the words . spouse : Sophia Smith.

He has a wife , why do i always fall for someone who is already married like why couldn't he be single . i let out a sigh.  I start to dial my friend Louis maybe he could help me out in this situation i never felt like this after sleeping with someone. Like im a stripper for crying out loud i only do this for the money but this time it was different.

"hey Louis I need your help " I mumble

"zayn whats up wrong you sound worried tell me "

" I gave this hot ass guy a lap dance and I felt something different this time when I looked into his eyes. "

" yeah and whats the issue though "

" I googled his name and he is fucking married " I scowl

"oh shit zayn well I don't know I'll try to figure something out for you "

"bye Louis thanks anyways " I sigh

a/n 400+ reads wow i'll try to update more often :)