0.8

Liam

We went back to my place i had seen no sign of that bitch Sophia  so i quickly carried zayn into my room 'baby suck me off like you sucked that ice cream earlier" i smirked he unzips my pants and freely grabs my c***.

Fuck zayn  i moaned out i look down at him sucking me off he is so fu* *ing amazing. .

Baby i wanna fu*k you so hard . He doesnt say anything but nods as he carries on working his mouth. I wanted to c** in his mouth so bad but i wanted to fuck him too.

I pick his chin up with my finger  his eyes give a innocent puppy dog  look no wonder why he is named  dirty angel . He looks like an angel but is so dirty. I scoop the cum that was dripping down his mouth as he sucked my fingers clean. I stroke his hair and kiss his lips .'i wanna fuck you so hard baby " i whisper in his ear .

He bends down and shakes his ass a little i give a slap he flinches and gives out a moan my di** twitches to the sound of his voice as  finger him " f*** baby youre so tight i moan out. He is so good around me he knows how to pleasure me . Well he is a stripper for fuck sake its his job to please men like me . He carries on bouncing  on my dick fuck im so close i clench on the sheets of my bed . The moans echo through the wall suddenly the door swings forward i quickly hide zayn under the blanket .

"WHAT THE FUCK LIAM " i hear sophia screech . I swear she wasnt home how  the  fuck i locked the door she is so weird .

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING PIG . I CANT BELIEVE I WALKED YOU FUCKING YOUR MAN SLUT THAT YOU FOUND FROM SOME GAY STRIP CLUB IVE READ ALL ABOUT IT ONLINE AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD CHEAT ON ME YOUR WIFE WITH SOMEONE LIKE THAT ' she screams in my face i hear zayn giggle at her remarks.

BITCH WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM OVER WHO I FUCK WE ARE OVER REMEMBER I SO CANT FUCKING WAIT TILL OUR DIVORCE PAPERS ARE DONE SO YOU CAN GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY LIFE AND MY HOUSE . I yell

She just stares at me then goes remember i always love you and you vowed you loved me  she cries out. This women is some sorta drama  queen . "i always wanted us to have a family and just to be happy i guess it isn't like that no more you have moved on with some man slut that will fuck with your feelings . Zayn gaps out

BITCH YEAH I AM A MANSLUT AND IM PROUD BUT I WILL NEVER FUCK WITH LIAM'S FEELINGS IF ANYONE IS FUCKING WITH HIS FEELINGS ITS YOU SAYING ALL THESE EMOTIONAL SHITLIKE HOE HE HAS MOVED ON HE IS WITH ME. i smirk at zayn you go boy .

He is with me she mocked . don't you say that about every man you're with you are a fucking stripper . After you fuck him you will go to another man so disgusting i bet you have STIs  so stay away from Liam . rolls her eyes

I actually get tested for STis I'm actually healthy so i don't now what you're on about and haven't you heard what LIAM is saying you need to leave . Zayn laughs in her face .

SOPHIA GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM AND THIS HOUSE IM GOING TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER FROM YOU . This women was making my blood boil .

"have fun with your man slut LIAM Payne "she slams the door.

Zayn bursts out laughing this boy is so adorable ' what's so funny baby'

Your ex is hilarious she needs a Oscar for her acting he giggles.

Now lets continue what got disturbed by some bitch i kiss him so hard as he nods .

A/N hiii hope you enjoyed this update and Sophia is such  a bitch and ziam are cuties . Please vote and comment ily