Brotherly love, Well if that's what you want to call it (Stridercest fanfiction)

Your name is DAVE STRIDER. This was just a regular afternoon in the Strider house hold. You sat in your room watching t.v and your older brother DIRK STRIDER was at work or at a bar or something, just not in the house right now. He always got back late like around 8:00 or so.

You had always found yourself thinking about him. In more than just a "I miss him" way. It came to your attention you loved your brother (well who doesn't love their brother that's kinda normal) but your kind of love was a bit different. Many times you thought about what it would be like to fuck your brother. Yeah it was weird but still... Just a thought.

You flipped through the channels lazily, not thinking of anything better to do. Like it has many times before your mind began to wander, and it wandered to the same place it does every time you were home alone. Your brother... Sure Dirk was cool and you loved the bond you two had, you just couldn't help but think about what it would be like... Would someone call the police? Would you get in trouble? Probably.

Oh well, it was always nice to think about it. Since that's what helps you pass the time a lot you continued to think. You thought about him and his boyfriend JAKE ENGLISH. If he was satisfied with him or not. You smirk, you bet you could satisfy your brother better than anyone else. Eventually your eye lids grew heavy and you blink to keep them open. It didn't work. You fell asleep.

You woke up to the sound of the front door slamming shut. Your brother never closed the door like a normal person and that's why the front door has been replaced four times in the pat three months. You sat up quickly and get off the bed. With slight hesitation you take off your shirt, revealing your modest torso and you smile. Quickly you fix up your hair and shades and rush out to greet your brother.

He looked down at you with a smile, you nod your head in acknowledgement "Hey lil man, What's up?"

You shrug and lean against the wall, trying your best to look as natural as possible. "Hey bro. Yeah nothing much. I was just in my room watching some t.v. How was work?"

"Pfft! Don't get me started" Your brother starts. "It was fucking hell, my boss screamed at me for no reason and I accidentally punched some guy in the face"

You chuckle. He was always getting into trouble at work. It amazed you he's been working this job for three years. Of course they got a new boss every other month but still...

"Anyways, I was just planning to relax for the rest of the night. You know? Just to-" You notice his gaze go to your abs. "Have you been working out?"

You silently clap in your mind, he noticed perfect... There was a pause while you thought of what to say to possibly "reel him in" some more.

"Well I see you've noticed" you said with a smirk. "I just want to look like you. I'll bet your twice as toned as me..."

Your brother smirked and he begun to pull his own shirt over his head. Perfect! That's just what you wanted him to do. You walk over to him and run a hand over his torso, smiling as a light blush filled his cheeks. You were right, his body was perfection and somehow it wasn't enough. You had to see more.

But how? That was the question. You could drug a drink you give him. Or you could just ask. "Hey bro can we fuck?" Hell. Fucking. No. You knew you had to answer so you nod and step back, crossing your arms.

"Yeah, I was right. It's pretty damn hot"

Oh fuck did you really just say that? You took a moment to mentally facepalm before your gaze shifts to the floor. You could feel the stare of your brother and you blushed lightly, bringing a glow to your usually colorless cheeks. Dirk obviously noticed and you can practically feel the smirk.