Chapter 1

Princess Aliyah is always a loner, though she wanted that way... Nasanay na siyang mag-isa simula ng mawala ang kanyang ina when she was 10 years old and three months after her mother's funeral,her father married his first love. Because of 7 years of being alone, natutu na siyang mabuhay na mag-isa. Naging mabuti rin naman sa kanya ang kanyang step mom and her step younger brother but she can't,she don't want to.The fact that they were the reason why her brother and mother died.She don't want to get close to them or to anybody else 'cause she's afraid that they might leave her like her mother and older brother did.

 7 years ago she was the Princess of the Madrigal. They used to spoil her for everything. Binibigay lahat ang kanyang gusto whether what dress, shoes , dolls, foods and even where she wanted to go. Princess Aliyah Madrigal is the most happiest and bless student in an exclusive university back then. She have a lot of friends. She's doing good in her school and most especially she have her loving family. But everything shutter because of an accident that lead her fairy tale into a nightmare.

7 years ago

"Because of that good grades I've read a while ago.. My princess will get her reward" Aliyah's Mom greeted her morning with a surprise ticket... A ticket of full package ride on Enchanted Kingdom. "Let's go?" Abot tenga ang kanyang ngiti ng marinig niya ito. She didn't say anything instead she hug her tight at dali daling pumunta sa banyo at naligo.

Pagkatapos niyang maligo at mag ayos ay tinungo niya ang silid ng kanyang ina. "Ben please not now. I promise Aliyah and Arthur na pupunta tayo ng Enchanted and I don't want to ruin their excitement. " Narinig niyang sabi ng kanyang ina. "OK then, later we will going to explain everything to them. They need to know about the annulment." Her heart beats so fast. Her tears suddenly shed. She wanted to shout but she can't speak..After a while ay nakita niya na lang ang sarili na tumatakbo palabas ng bahay.

"Aliyah!!" her brother Arthur said. Sinundan niya ito. "What is happening? Why are you crying?" Ask by a 14 years old young man."Nothing."She respond. Ayaw niyang masaktan din ang kanyang kuya. She wipe her tears and hug him tight. "Are you sure your ok?" Tinanguan niya ito. "Ay nako ang Princess ko nag dadrama na naman."He held her tight at inalalayan patungo ng sasakyan.

"Are you ready?"His Dad ask them like there was no argument happen. She didn't answer instead she hug her mother."Let's go Mom"Sabay kuha ng mga kamay nito at pumasok sa kotse.

Hindi maalis sa kanyang Papa ang kanyang inasal kanina. Habang nag babyahe sila ay lagi siyang tinitignan at pinag mamasdan nito sa salamin. "Is my Princess ok?" Pang limang tanong na nito. 
Parehong nakatulog ang kanyang ina at kapatid. "What's with the annulment?" She didn't expect what she just said. biglang napahinto sa pag mamaneho ang kanyang Papa. Hindi nito namalaya na nasa gitna sila ng intersection line. Bigla na lamang sumalpok sa kanila ang isang ten wheeler truck, naihampas ang kanilang kotse patungo sa isang pang pang ng daanan.Muli itong nabungo ng van at itinulak sa isang bangin. Gulat na niyakap siya ng kanyang ina habang si Arthur naman ay mahigpit na kumapit sa inuupuan nito. And all of the sudden nahulog ang kanilang sasakyan sa malalim na bangin.Her brother hardly survive.Ilang oras lamang ito nabuhay at nawala narin while her mother was declare dead on arrival. She was lucky dahil nakayakap ang kanyang ina sa kanya but she got wound in her toes that became a scar. Ligtas ang kanyang Papa maliban sa mga galos.

That day took her Fairy tale away from her..