chapter 9

Alex's point of view 

When I picked Aimee up and carried her to the room, all I could think was "If only time could freeze. If only I could freeze time. I love the feel of her body pressed to mine. And that kiss was amazing if only I could have kissed her back." When we finally got to the room, I placed her down and I noticed her blushing while she checked me out. "I hope she likes what she sees because I like watching her too, but not in a stalker way." When I was about to say something, my phone started ringing. 

"Crap," I muttered to myself. Without looking, I knew Victoria, my on and off girlfriend must have been calling. When I looked at my caller I.D., I saw that I was right, she was calling me. "Must be about Aimee." I thought.  

"Hey Aimee, I'll be right back, my mom is calling me," I said while walking out of the room. 

"Okay-" was all I heard her say before I shut the door and cut her off. 

"What do you Victoria?" I said harshly as I answered my phone.

"WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT GIRL YOU WERE WITH ALL FUCKING DAY!? AND WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU LOOKING AT HER LIKE YOU LOVE HER!? I'M YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND, AND I TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE ONLY SUPPOSE TO LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!" she yelled at me through the phone. 

In a calm and collected voice, I said "Victoria, if I remember correctly, last week you said we needed a break, so it shouldn't matter if I was staring at another girl. I'm a guy, so it's bound to fucking happen. And she isn't just some random chick, she is, or at least was, my childhood best friend and my first girlfriend, who I USED TO LOVE and maybe still do love, even if she doesn't remember her past. Plus, last Saturday I told you I couldn't handle the on again off again bull shit, so I said that we were finally done." 

"YOU NEVER BROKE UP WITH ME!" she yelled at me through the phone again. 

"Yes Victoria, I did," I said trying to keep my cool.

"I suggest that you rethink that, or something bad will-" she said but I stopped her before I snapped.

"I swear Victoria if you do ANYTHING to hurt her, I will never forgive you and NO, I will not get back with you," I said in a low and dangerous tone. "Plus, even if I did get back with you, you would just fuck every guy you saw and I'm not going to continue dating some whore." 

"You're a bastard, you know that rig-" she said.

I immediately hung up the phone, over and done with this conversation. Then I thought to myself "Knowing my mom, she will most likely call the police if I don't call her or show up at home soon, so might as well call her." 

I quickly dialed the number, and after the first ring she picked up. 

"Alex sweetheart, what's wrong? Why aren't you home yet? Did something happen at school?" she asked before I even said anything.

"Hi mom, nothing happened, I'm at the hospital -" I said as she cut me off.

"ALEX WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN THE HOSPITAL?"  She yelled at me

"Mom, it isn't for me, do you remember my childhood friend Aimee, also known as my first girlfriend?" I said.

"Yes," she said, sounding a little confused. 

"Yeah well, she lives here again, and she has a younger sister, a half-sister by the looks of it. Well anyways, her sister Laura is in the hospital because she has a concussion, and I came with Aimee to the hospital because she was going to break down if she went alone." I said.

"Well good thing she has your son." She said

"Yeah. Oh, she doesn't remember her past, like from when we were kids to when she moved. She doesn't remember most of her life, so I want to help her remember. So anyway, I know you really won't like me for this, but I'm staying till she leaves. Okay?" I said bracing my self for her to yell at me.

"Alex, I'm okay with it because it's for her, and I have a feeling that you still love her." She said instead of yelling at me which shocked me.

"I think I might mom, I don't know, but I have to go and make sure she isn't there crying, and if she is I have to comfort her like when we were little. Okay, bye, mom." I said.

"Bye, sweetie." She said.

With that, I went back into the room and saw Aimee and the other girl, who I have no idea who she is, talking to each other