chapter 16

Aimee POV

"Prove it," Alex said because he doesn't believe that I remember.

The moment the words left his mouth I was pulling him towards me to bring him into a kiss. Till I got a brilliant idea. I brought his lips to mine to the point that is lips were touching but we weren't kissing. The moment I felt him about to force the kiss I pulled back and immediately went to where his that one spot was. I started softly biting the area that connected his neck and shoulder. I knew he was resisting the urge to moan while he was whimpering some. 

I went up to his ear, and said," really think I don't remember now?"

"Yup I still don't fully believe that you remember. All you did was make me want to kill you for that because I am guessing you know what I want to do now," he said blushing a little.

Looking at our possession I noticed some time while I was messing with him I had gotten on top of him. And I started feeling something hard on my inner thigh. This made me blush and he blushes more realizing I know what he was talking about.

"Yup I could help you with that but I don't want to. And ahead ask you questions." I said with a knowing smirk.

"I hate you right now," He said while glaring at me. "Okay, I'll ask you ten questions if you get them right then I know for a fact you remember. Question one: What is my full name?"

"Alexander Hope Evens," I said.

"Right. Question two: When did I give you your first kiss?"

"Well, it was your first kiss too. It was when I was eight. I hurt myself by doing something really stupid that put me in the hospital for 5 days. Anyway, you gave me a kiss on the lips because you 'missed' my cheek as you said. I remember feeling sparks from that kiss and every time you touched me after that. And the same thing happened to you."

"..... Well damn, that was kind of detailed. Question 3: What was my favorite cereal?"

"Our favorite cereal was Captain Crunch all kinds, cocoa puffs, chocolate rice crispy, and all the Flintstones ones I can't remember the name of the cereal at this moment"

"You remember all of that. Question 4: What is the name of my dog?"

"When I was here you didn't have a dog you had a tabby cat and her name was Night. She had three kittens and their names were Victory, Honey, and Alice"

"You just answered question 5. So question 6: what was my favorite food that wasn't dessert?"

"Chicken tender with fries and a vanilla milkshake. Your favorite dessert is strawberry cheesecake. You said that it reminds you of me because I am sour and sweet like the strawberry cheesecake"

"Damn even that. Okay, question 7: Favorite color?"

"Yours was blue-black and pink like mine but instead of blue mine was red"

"Okay I am losing Ideas for the question so this is the last question. Question 8: Did we ever have sex?"

"No, we never had sex. Not to say I am a virgin because I'm not but you and I never did"

Alex's POV

"Who the fuck? I'll kill them." I said in a somewhat calm but super deadly voice.

"UM you seem mad and I'm tired. I'm going to get off you and go back to sleep" She said avoiding looking in my eyes.

Grabbing her I looked her in the eyes brought her face to mine "You will tell me. Or else?" 

"Or else what? You'll dump me. FYI we aren't even dating again" she said looking a little disappointed that we weren't dating again.

"Well, you won't get the surprise I spent last night thinking about when for when you remember your past."

"Damn you Alex" She glared at me "Fine I'll tell you tomorrow in the morning when I can remember his name because I don't remember it right now"

"Fine," I said still a little mad. She started moving her head away from me. I grabbed her head." Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"To get off you so that I can sleep properly," she said while removing her head from my hands. Then moving her legs so that she was now laying on the bed.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I said while placing my arms around her.

"Nope"

I turned her around and said, "Yes you are."

"Damn well fine" She gave me a quick peck then said "Goodnight"

She turned right back around and started sleeping. As I was about to move and she was completely sleeping I took my arms off her and was about to get off the bed. When she started tossing and turns she kept repeating the words "James stop please I don't want to. Oh my God stop it hurts"

She said this repeatedly for 5 minutes when I got back into bed with her. Then I turned her so she was facing me. I placed my arms around her waist. I gave her a kiss on the forehead. Immediately she calmed down and I fell asleep right after she had calmed down.