THIRTY ONE: All's well that ends well......

"Aunt Ally. How can you even handle this white fluffy dress. I'll never wear such dresses. Not even on my wedding. I'll wear my teddy bear shorts. They are so comfortable." Erica says, making Shelly, Laura and me laugh. Sarah comes in right then.

"Erica dear let's go. We need to get you ready. Let aunt Ally dress up too."

"Yes mommy." Erica is Sarah's daughter. Although being from a royal background, she has never worn those unmanageable gowns an dresses. She has been wearing jeans and shorts only. Sarah believed in letting Erica choose her own lifestyle. She is a great mom.

"I can't believe it. Ally. You're getting married." Laura says, as she ties the bow at the back of the dress.

"Exactly. It's been five years now since Austin and you are dating. And today you are getting married. Time flies." Shelly adds, setting the flowers in the bouquet.

"I agree. Now see. You're getting married the very next month too. Time literally flies." I get down from the stool, all set for the wedding ceremony. "When are we leaving?" I've never been so nervous in all my lifetime.

"Right now. Let's go." Shelly says as we start walking down from the hotel suite we took on rent near the boutique to get me ready there for the big day.

"I'm so nervous. I hope everything goes out as planned." Suzanne and Laura just consoleme by rubbing my back. I put the veil over my face as we walk to the church/

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

The huge carved gate of the church opens up, showing me to all the people and Austin, standing right in front of Christ's statue. Shower of flowers is let down as I enter the hall, the bridesmaid and baby angels following me. Austin offers me a hand to get me up on the stage. My heartbeat starts racing even faster with every step I take towards my new life.

Father asks for our permission before starting the wedding vows. I let out a breath as father continues saying the vows. Austin must've seen my discomfort as he grabs my hand in his before rubbing his other palm over my chilled hand. I relax under his touch as a relieving smile  crosses mine and his face. We're right here in front of each other as we promise to stay togethet throughout our lifetime.

"Ms. Ally Sidren, do you consider Mr. Austin McCartney as your lawfully wedded husband?" The father asks with a smile.

"I do." I reply, which is followed by hootings and applause by all our college friends.

"Mr. Austin McCartney. Do you take Ms. Ally Sidren as your lawfully wedded wife?" He continues after the audience is calm.

"I do." Austin says, looking at me, winking and making me blush. 

"I now declare both of you as husband-wife. The groom may now kiss the bride." The father says. Butterflies enter my stomach and start flattering, increasing the adrenaline flow. Austin uncovers my face from under the veil and gently kisses me and I kiss him back. We pull apart and smile at each other and walk down the stage. We meet Laura, Austin's dad, Shelly, Eric, Suzanne, Jason, Maria, and Caspar. We then walk to the cars to ride to the reception hall.

After all the roller coaster rides and tragedies, we finally found our true love. I know mom and dad would be so happy seeing us holding hands in the car, driving to the hall.

"Austin McCaartney. I love you."

"I love you more Ally McCartney." I grin at his words.

"I LOVE YOU MOST!" And I kiss him gently, putting my arms around his neck.

"For infinity?" He pulls away and examines my face with a genuine smile. Tears starts rolling down my cheek as Austin kisses them away.

"For infinity."

'NEVER STOP BELIEVING IN LOVE. BECAUSE TRUE LOVE IS JUST LIKE DIAMOND. IT HAS TO UNDERGO YEARS OF IMMENSE HEAT PRESSURE TO TURN FROM COAL TO A PRECIOUS JEWEL. TAKE LOVE, AND SPREAD LOVE. BE HAPPY!'

!!THE END!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! AND SO WE'RE AT THE END OF THE BOOK! THE JOURNEY THROUGH HAS BEEN AMAZING THANKS TO YOU GUYS! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! xxxxxxx