Chapter 8

Jacob.. We aren't dating.. We aren't a thing!
Yeah.. Well I wish we were!
Bro! I'm going to leave you two alone..
No! Weston don't leave bro I'm going with you I'm not staying here!
~Emily's POV~
Weston turns around n gives me a look trying to tell me he is sorry then he walks away not even saying goodbye..

~At Lunch~
I have nobody to sit by because Emma moved away.. 😰😰
Weston.. Well he is sitting with Jacob n some other girls.. So really I'm by myself until..
Hey Emily! It's me Jessica if you didn't all ready know! You maybe want to come sit by us?
I go over n sit by her as soon as I go over to sit by them I ask.. Jessica I thought you didn't like me..
I didn't but that was because of Jacob I knew he didn't like me n the only way to get away from him without breaking up was him.. Was to start a fight with his best friend-Lover.. *Smiles*

I just laugh because I don't know what else to do but she introduced me to all of her friends! I said hi to them sense lunch we have been good friends we exchanged numbers so we have been texting during class it's been fun!
~At Home~
{Texts}

Hey Emily its me! Jessica!

Oh Hey Jessica how you doing? 

I'm doing good look you wouldn't mind maybe if i still liked Jacob? Would you?

No i can't stop you i mean he hates me anyways.. Well Bye!

Bye!!!

~Jessica's POV~

I need to let Jacob know that she thinks that he hates her!

{Texts}

Hey Jacob! Come over ASAP!!

Whats going on?! Is everything okay?

Just come over!! NOW!!

On my way!!

~Jacob's POV~

Wonder what she needs? 

~At Jessica's~

*Nock Nock*

Jessica grabs my arm n takes me upstairs .. What did you need?

Well me n Emily have been texting n she said that you hate her...

Well.. i don't hate her...But it still like her but she just seems like she is hiding something from me n I'm going to find out what before its to late! Bye Jessica i have to go!

Bye Jacob!

~Jacob's House~

I wonder why she doesn't like me? Or why she hasn't been wanting to hangout all day..ill just text her..

~Texts~

Hey Emily! You wanna hangout today?

No Jacob.. Sorry I'm really busy!

~Emily's POV~

Mark: Hey baby? Who was that?

It was just Jacob he wanted to hangout today when do you think i should finally tell him that we are a couple?

Tomorrow at school! If your okay with that..

Yeah sounds good! Well its getting late you can stay here if you want mark!

Yeah perfect!

~At School~

Authors Note: Hey guys sorry for such a short page but i will write later once i get out of this hell hole you call school! Love you guys!! STAY FRESH PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUT OR PEACE OUT TROUT!!!!! LOVE YA!!