Chapter 6

At that moment i look up an i see... Jessica i was not that scared i was just really mad because i had feelings for Jacob still then Jessica just made it worst (Jessica is on the right n I'm on the left)

Um.. What do you want Jessica?! I sass

Excuse me? You don't talk to me like that!

Oops i just did!

You try to act cool because your the new kid! But your not cool n + Jacob doesn't like you if he did he would be dating you not me! (Laughs)

I don't really care! I don't even like him he is just my friend! (Mumbles) Well was my friend..

Yeah was your friend!! *laughs* ~Everyone is watching including Jacob~

Weston: Guys stop the fighting! *Looks at Jessica with anger*

Oh.. I see you want your boyfriend to help you! (says in a baby voice)

What did you say to me?

I said YOU WANT YOUR BOYFRIEND TO HELP YOU?! She screams..

SHUT THE F*** UP B**** ~Punches her in the face as hard as she can~

Everyone: Ooooh Your gonna get it new girl! Go girl nobody likes her anyways!

(20 mins later)

~She wakes up from being unconnsions~

What did you punch me for? God your rude!

Probably because you were talking smack about me an my CRUSH! *Runs out of the cafeteria*

Wait! Emily come back! Says Jacob.

Jacob your really going to go after that girl she just punched me i thought you loved me?

Well your wrong i don't all you are to everyone is a bitch! Get  a life Jessica!

*Announcement* 

School i know out due to all of this fighting n stuff! EVERYONE OUT!

~At home~

*Nock Nock*

Hello? What do you want?!

I'm so sorry about what happened? Do you forgive me?

No how about you go kiss Jessica!

I broke up with her...

Oh...Why i though you liked her?

Yeah i did but then i saw how much you liked me so stuff changed...