30 - epilogue

EPILOGUE

"Harry! Amelia needs her bottle!" Sophia yelled to her husband while she scrambled to make breakfast for their five year old son Mason.

Harry came running down the stairs.

"Where is it?" He asked running around trying to find it.

"I don't know Hazza, but when is your mom gonna be here? We have to leave in 15 minutes and I'm not even dressed."

"I got breakfast for Mason, you go get dressed."

Sophia ran up the stairs to get ready for work as the doorbell rang.

"Thank god," Harry whispered to himself.

He opened the door to see Anne.

"Okay hi mom, Amelia needs her bottle, we can't find it, Mason is at the table, he's ready for school we just gotta finish making his eggs and-"

"Honey slow down you act like I don't know how to take care of kids," she laughed and Amelia cried, loudly.

"I got them you get ready," Anne walked inside the house.

"Thanks mom,"

Sophia and Harry got ready rather quickly before going over the instructions with Anne.

"I know I know I've been doing this for 5 years now," She smiled. "You two get to work, don't be late."

The couple gave their son and daughter quick kisses before they rushed out the door and to the driveway. Harry grabbed Sophia by the arm before she got into the car.

"Calm down babe. You're stressed. You'll get to work on time, Mason will be fine on his first day of school, Amelia will be fine with my mom. Everything is going to be okay. We'll be okay," He reassured.

"How'd I get so lucky?" Sophia smiled.

"I moved in next door to a pretty young lady about seven years ago."

*

Holy crap it's over. This is my first story on wattpad that I've finished. Thank you guys for all the support, I've enjoyed writing this story so much. Thank you for everything. I love you all.
-nat