Chapter 19

Harry and I have been dating for a week now, and my mum is coming home soon. I am really worried because she doesn’t like me dating. I want her to like Harry, like I do. Well, not like I do, but, well, you know what I mean! So, I wake up and take a shower. I get out and choose the perfect outfit for today. I choose an orange and grey striped shirt that hangs off my right shoulder, showing my strap. I pair that with some blue skinny jeans and pull my hair into a side braid and put on my nerd glasses.

        I look in the mirror once more before grabbing a pear and walking outside. I spot Harry. Aw, my beautiful Hazza. He is wearing a dark green long sleeved shirt with grey sweats and a beanie. I smile and walk over to him. He spots my pear and sighs.

        “You have to eat more than that! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!” Harry scolds.

        “It’s fine, I’m just not hungry. Don’t worry, love.” I kiss his cheek, and he shuts up. We walk to school hand in hand. Gracie comes up to us with Jake in tow. That means he slept over. I look at Gracie and we have a mind conversation.

What did he do at your house!!!

Nothing *wink wink*

Did you? Well, you know? I ask.

Yes, but look! She gestures towards her hand. I look and there is a beautiful ring on it. I squeal. We both have a mini party together with the guys looking at us like we are crazy. But we just laugh.

        “So Jakey, anything new?” I ask.

        “Well, for your information, I gave Gracie a promise ring.” Jake says happily. I just squeal one more time. And then we walk to school. Today is the day where we sing the song we wrote. Mine and Harry’s is called “Spark’s Fly” and I am super excited. We get to class and we take our seats.

        “Okay class, today is the day where we share our songs. So, first up, Gracie and Bee.” Mr. Floyd announces. Bee and Gracie go and set up on the mini stage in the front of the class. They set up their microphones.

        “Our song is called “Give It Up” and it is inspired by past guys being complete dicks.” Bee says into the mike (A/N not my song.)

        “Excuse me, Ms. Saddia, no foul language please.” Mr. Floyd says. I just chuckle. The music starts.

Gracie:

Someday I'll let you in

Treat you right

Drive you outta your mind

Oooh

Bee:

You never met a chick like me

Burn so bright

I'm gonna make you blind

Both:

Always want what you can't have

Is it so bad

When you don't get what you wanted

Make you feel good

As I whip you

Into shape, ya boy

Let's get it started!

Both:

Give it up