[part 2] Venom that has a bite. ow and my dads a vampire slayer.

Chapter TWO

~RECAP~

My door was next. The door opened.

My heart beat raced to a new level which I swear would beat a world record.

There stood at the door were 4 men. One looked vaguely familiar.

All that came out of my mouth was:

"Uncle Simon"

~RECAP OVER~

"Agent Boston Cunning...Follow me!"

I couldn't argue with my uncle. But my feet were stuck to the floor. They wouldn't move.

I felt arms wrap around my waist.

Self-defence kicked in then. I let all the hate and rage that had built in me when the BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG went off...I went what the British call 'A-wall'....MENTAL!

There on the floor were three of the men in the uniform. I just stood there smug with myself...three seconds flat, which might have just beaten my personal best.

My uncle stood there shocked. "W-w-well t-th-th-that was impressive Boston...NOW MOVE!"

I glared at him but obeyed.

I picked up my guitar and car keys. I mulled over what just happened when a familiar feel came to my thumb...I know what can feel familiar to a thumb I hear you say well my keys, water and mostly super glue....but anyway back to what I found hehe. On the keys was the same red button. I took a deep breath and thanked god he blessed me with knowledge of maths and science. I reckoned it would take me three strides to get to the door before they start to react then give it five seconds before they came out the door...by then I would be in my car and off.. Mwahahaha. I felt evil but in the same way rebellious. Tell ya what...IT FELT GOOD!

I ran past my uncle into the car and then heard the growl...and BANG on que they were filtering out the door. Hahaha. I shoved it into reverse and slammed my foot to the floor. Got to the end of the driveway, pulled down my window and guess what...flipped them off. Their faces were priceless Hahaha. I hit the driveway in record timing. Only getting flashed by speed cameras twice. Pretty good for a first day.

I drove to a place which was secluded, my own personal space which only me, me and ow, you guessed it, me. I drove into the forest for what seemed like hours but only turned out to be 30 minutes.

This is where my mum used to take me. Before she left! This is where I went to leave the real world behind and escape from day to day disasters.

It was our, well my log cabin now!

The garage door opened and I softly crawled into my spot where mum always parked her car. What was weird was when mum left she left her SUV. But what was even weirder was a deep blue jeep was parked next to it. Now I was defiantly confused!

I sat in the car, just staring out the window...reflecting on today's events and also the past 10 years of my life, me and my dad...yes the one that cackles. Just at that thought a tear fell, well more like rolled onto my cheek.

I wiped the tear away with my fingers then rubbed my eyes. As I reopened them the red button became my focus.

I caressed the smooth red rubber, then took a deep breath in. All of the sudden I realised as I took the deep breath in, I accidently (on purpose really :P) pushed the button down. Then out of nowhere a saying of dads popped into my head. 'Buttons are put there for a reason, always to be pushed, even if it's once in a life time'.

Now that made me giggle, another pointless but happy saying of my dad. I sighed.

The car all of a sudden seemed to thrum to life, but my growl was still there. 