[part 3] Venom that has a bite. ow and my dads a vampire slayer.

Chapter 3.

~RECAP~

I sighed again when another pair of footsteps were heard, they were quieter than the others, they moved with the wind almost like. At the last minute I spun round and pinned him to the wall with the sword to their throat.

"Speak underprivileged one! One slip up and I'm shouting clean up on isle nine!"

I then looked at his face.

It was my dad. And he didn't look happy

~RECAP OVER~

"I take it were not going to Italy anymore" I whispered scared out of my pants.

Dad took a deep breath in then shouted to the whole world.

"WHO TAUGHT YOU TO USE A SAMURAI SWORD? Because I certainly didn't, and to answer your question, yes but only for three days. For the other two days you will meet up with your partner, who in fact is the new kid in your school. Also in school you and him will be an item. YOU will use your code names as you know Boston yours is Dayna, ow and Agent Haven Parker is your new partner. You two should get on quite well. Ow and his name is..."

Bang on cue as always when dad is giving me information, he's always beaten by Carter...what a legend ahe!

'Hey Deyna

Info on new boy...me thinks you know him??

6ft 2"

Aiden Rose

Rating 15/10...HE IS SUPER HOT!'

I smiled, just as my dad was about to finish his sentence. I as always butted in.

"Aiden, Aiden Rose, 6ft 2" and let me take a guess, he's part Russian"

He smiled a 5watt smile...back to his usual self again. And beckoned me to follow.

I began to hum a tune I was making up when my phone buzzed... it was a text from Carter...I was loved today.

'Forgot to mention. There's a new girl too.

No info yet but will let you know when I do '

I followed like a lost sheep trying to finds its shepherd but at the same time butchers staring at your face.

The men that littered the floor were still passed out. Out cold for the night.

I rang the emergency number again and waited for the 'hello'.

I held my nose "clean up on Isle nine" and then quickly flipped the phone shut.

I chuckled to myself.

A door opened and my dad motioned me to take the lead.

I straightened my clothes and replaced the samurai into its holder. The walk to the main office took about 20 minutes and it was dead silent all throughout. People mumbled 'Evening sir' and respected my dad....My dad ha loved it...they had to respect me.

We walked up to the end of the walkway, at the end we were greeted my two very large and wooden door. They door opened and I entered. I put one foot in front of the other and stopped in the middle to take a good look.

It was massive. A white leather sofa with black piping was at one end while a mahogany desk stood at the other end. I just stood there in total awe of the place. I turned when I heard a chuckle, well more of a cackle. Yep you guessed it...it was dad. He was sat in the chair behind the desk. The chair was like twice the size of him, and he aint short!

Ahhhh...He was the big boss.

I was being my usual self and stated the utmost obvious point.

"You're not a sur-ge-on then"