[PART 4] Venom with a bite. ow and my dads a vampire slayer

Chapter 4.

~RECAP~

That's when the pain took over. It engulfed me as if someone had let me bathe in petrol then stood me on a pylon whilst holding onto a tree.

I couldn't hold back the scream anymore. It was blood curdling! I clenched the sides of the Italian leather seats to help me balance from the twisting and bone crunching moves that echoed through the car. And also echoed through my body like an earthquake impacting against my rib cage.

I could hear Haven on the phone. He mentioned something along the lines of 'adverse reaction to the venom need help A.S.A.P!' I felt the car pick up pace and then the blackness took over to ease the pain.

~RECAP OVER~

I woke to tubes in my arms, machines beeping.

I could hear it all overly to load. I was in the same room I waited in before I changed. I looked around and saw a brown lump curled up on a bright white arm chair. Ow he looked scrummy. Just like chocolate, can you imagine melting that on your tongue, mmmmmh, not a bad plan! Hehe. There slept Agent Haven.

Then the cogs clicked into place and started moving. Memories flooded my mind, enough to give me a migraine! I could hear footsteps coming towards my door so me being me closed my eyes and lowered my breathing.

The door clunked open sending in a chilly breeze. God have they ever heard of central heating!

Three people walked into the room and stood at the end of my bed. Perverts the lot of them. I could feel them staring at me.

"Agent Haven wake up!"

A scuffle and then some murmuring was heard. He wasn't a morning person, and nor was I by the sounds of it and the intensity of the heat outside. I thought I was a marshmallow at one point; mmmmmh marshmallows are so yummy and full of sugary goodness!

A small sentence brought me bake to what they were talking about.

"She hasn't woke up yet. It's been three months!"

THREE MONTHS! Now that's what I call beauty sleep!!!

"Her heart beat is slowing the venom has almost finished spreading"

I couldn't take anymore, three months of beauty sleep was enough; it's all I could take. Even though I do like this bed...

I moved my arms and brought them around the pillow sniffing in the never ending sent of....of.....OMG! It smelt like Haven, I took another waft of his smell. Mmmmmh heaven!

Heat rose in my arms and legs. I felt invincible. I could hear people gasp as I moved. Come on I moved, everyone does, unless you're dead. Then you're stuffed hehe.

I shot my eyes open and sat up quickly. I let out a gasp myself, (everyone likes a good gasp round here hehe!) four men, including Haven stood before me. They were all rather nice and ripped.

"Your highness" one whispered, inaudible to most ears. They all bowed well Haven just stood there shocked pointing at my head. That got me uneasy. I jumped of the bed and looked into the mirror to find......

.....my reflection nothing out the ordinary. My violet eyes, my black long dead straight with a few ringlets hair with bright red covering the underneath ow and a nice face tattoo! It consisted of small stars and one slightly bigger one; it covered the left side of my face by my eyebrows.

WAIT! I never got a tattoo. I looked back at Haven and pointed to myself.

"What does this mean...I pointed to the stars, epically missing and poking my eye...... Man dad's gunna kill me, he always said no about tattoos!"