Starbucks Part 2

Scott's POV
I finally get home and I rush inside my apartment. Once I settle down in my bed, I wait impatiently for my phone to ring. I waited, and waited, and waited. I checked the time on my phone and it read 10:00pm. I gave up and went to put on sweatpants. Once I came back, my phone started ringing. I quickly picked it up and answered. "Hello?" I said. In a deep voice, they replied,"hello, is this Scott?" I was confused. "I think you might have the wrong number," I say disappointed. "I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding, it's me. Mitch," I heard, the voice higher and a laugh at the end. "Oh my god Mitch, haha," I reply, laughing. "Mitch! What the hell are you doing?!" I heard, a voice that didn't sound like Mitch. "Who is that," I ask. "Travis! Leave. Now! I told you, we are DONE" Mitch yells to the mysterious man. "Mitchie?" I plead for an answer. I heard ruffling and then the voice saying,"you can't call him Mitchie, I CAN!" I quickly pull the phone away from my ear. I slowly bring it back as I hear a door slam closed. "I'm sorry Scott, you weren't supposed to hear that," Mitch apologized. "You have nothing to apologize for. Anyway, are you okay?" I ask, still concerned. "Uh not really, I think he's gonna come back," he says, scared. "Why won't you come over to my place and spend the night?" I suggest. "YES YES a thousand times yes," he replies. I gave him my address and he arrived 5 minutes later. Ding Dong! I quickly ran up to the door and opened it. He was wearing a back pack, sweatpants, hoodie, and slippers. His hair was all Ruffled and there were new wounds on his face. "Oh my god Mitch, what happened?" I ask him, pulling him inside. "Nothing," he whispered, wiping away tears. "Okay, I know we just met but you can trust me and you can stay as long as you want," I say, sitting us both on my couch. He just smiled and nodded his head, a fake smile. "Seriously, what happened?" I ask again. Mitch takes off his backpack, unzips it, and takes out the cup I gave him earlier. While looking at it, he says,"Travis. He's my ex. I broke up with him recently because he abuses and rapes me. Like what's on my face now, was a result of me trying to leave my house. Well it's his house, but he moved out recently because he was cheating on me with another guy and left me. Then he came back, drunk and saw that I was talking to you. Once I hung up, he started hitting me again. Again, that's why I have blood on my face right now. His relationship was a nightmare, and it made me depressed. Literally. I thought leaving him would make things better but I still... Do stuff and he still tortures me." By then he started sobbing into his hands. "Hey, hey, it's okay," I say, trying to comfort him. "I'm sorry," he says, trying to wipe away tears,"we like, just met and I'm dumping all of this on you." "No, it's absolutely fine," I reply, in a soft voice. He sniffs and chuckles a bit. "So.. Do you know Kirstie? She works the same time as my shift at Starbucks," I say, trying to change the subject to something happier. "Yes I do! She was texting me earlier about you," he said, cross his legs and putting both hands on one knee, fingers interlocked. "Really? Like what," I say with a smirk. "She said your really cute and wishes you weren't... You know... Gay," Mitch said, embarrassed. I blush. "So she has a crush on me? Already?" I ask, putting my hand on the back of my neck. "I guess, but she said she'll back off," Mitch added. I nodded and we both sat in an awkward silence. I heard his phone ring and he went on to check. "Omg omg!" Mitch said, really excited. "What? What? What?" I ask, wondering what he's excited about. "A new song came out from one of my favorite artists! You wanna hear it?" He asks, still looking at his phone. I accepted and he turned it up. He played this really beautiful song and he was swaying to it. It's like he memorized it because by the second chorus he was singing. He sounded beautiful. As he was singing I was just staring at him in awe. His eyes were closed the whole time. He really put passion to it, you could tell by his facial expressions and hand gestures. Once it ended, he opened his eyes, looked to me, and covered his face then winced in pain, bringing his hands back down. "That. Was. AMAZING," I say, practically shouting. He blushed. "Thanks, it's not that good though. Do you sing?" He replied. I nodded a bit. "Oh my god, really? I have to hear!" He said, his body fully facing me. "I'm not that good though," I say, looking down. "Please! Lemme hear!" He said, making a pouty face. I chuckle and tell him to play a certain song. I feel heat building up as I sang the first words.
After The Song
Mitch sits there with his jaw dropped and eyes wide. "Oh my god stop," I say, lightly shoving his shoulder. "Scott, that was SO good! How could you say that you're not that good?!" He says, pushing me back. I blush and say,"you said the same thing." "True," he replies, "but still, you're so good. Hey, can you sing that song again?" I nod slightly and start again. Once I hit the chorus, I heard another voice to discover that it's Mitch. He's harmonizing to my words. We made it through the whole song. "You are so good, that harmonizing was on point," I say. "Thanks, but I can't say that I agree. I have been told many times by-" Mitch starts until I say, "Travis that you don't sing good?" He nods slowly with a sad expression on his face. "Am I really that bad?" He asks me, with his face in his hands. "NO," I reply, slamming my hand on the cushion beside me making Mitch flinch and shake. "Oh, I'm... Im sorry," I say, shamefully. "It's ok Scott, really," he says, lifting his legs up and his head still down. I put my hand on his knee and he flinched again. "I'll help you Mitch, no matter what it takes," I say. "Thank you, Scott," he replied, hugging me.
---------------------------
Part 3? Stay fcute!!! <3