Ch.1 "Good Morning Mr. Hale!"

Derek watched as Stiles slept peacefully. Oh, how he loved this man. He is only twenty-four but still looks as young as ever. Derek would never tire of this sight. Stiles took a deep breath and looked to Derek, now awake.

"M'good morning." Stiles said in a sleepy tone, placing a soft kiss on Derek's lips. Derek took this advantage and pushed himself on to Stiles, beginning to kiss at every mole in sight. Stiles couldn't help but laugh, wrapping his legs around Derek's hips. Derek smiled up at Stiles who brushed his fingers through Derek's hair.

"I love you so much." Derek said giving Stiles a peck. He returned the smile with his own.

"I love you more." Stiles' smile quickly turned into a devilish smirk. Derek huffed his smile growing.

"I bet I can prove my love is stronger." Derek said gruffly, pressing his hips hard against Stiles'. His smirk flipped to a warm smile and he was about to kiss Derek when his phone went off. Derek groaned and rolled off Stiles, walking into the bathroom. Stiles sighed looking over to the phone that continued to ring. Groaning he answered the call.

"Hello?" He grumbled angrily.

"Good morning Mr. Hale!" Called the all too familiar voice of Scott. "So how is it there? In . . . Wy-om-ming? Right is that how you pronounce it?" Scott asked sounding out the syllables as if he were reading it, probably was.

"Yes, Wyoming. It's quiet, the closest neighbors live two miles away and the actual town is about two hours. We live out in the middle of nowhere. And I'm still your same old Stiles, just because I'm married doesn't mean I've changed any." Stiles stated plainly, stretching his arm out in front of him and looking at the gold band that rested peacefully on his ring finger. He smiled and then sat up from bed.

"I know, I know. We're just trying to get used to it. Also,why did you move to such an empty state?" Scott asked. Stiles stood by the bed in thought.

"We didn't move here to stay, it is only until the end of the honeymoon." Stiles said. Derek opened the bathroom door and walked out with damp hair. He looked up with dull eyes, then saw Stiles standing on the other side of the bed looking out the window. Derek loved the way the morning sun shines on his pale skin.
"Which reminds me." Stiles turned around. "I have a husband that need to prove he loves me more. I'll call you later." Stiles said staring at Derek with hungry eyes and the same smirk from before. Derek was so ready to win this "battle". Stiles hung up the phone and dropped it to the floor. Climbing over the bed and leaping onto Derek, he stumbled back but still cought him. The passionate kissing began, Derek staggered forward and they dropped onto he bed. Stiles gasped as the water droplets from Derek's hair hit his chest.

Derek began to suck in Stiles' nipples, pulling pleasurable moans from him. Stiles began to buck his hips up into Derek's in need of friction, his erection growing harder as the seconds passed. Derek began kissing down Stiles' chest to his stomach then hips, where he pulled Stiles' boxer briefs off slowly. Stiles whimpered in want and bucked his hips a few more times. Derek gripped his hip, hard to hold it in place and used the other to hold Stiles' throbbing cock in place as he began sucking on the tip. Stiles instantly became a moaning mess, it felt so good, he couldn't stop he didn't want Derek to either. Of course it wouldn't last forever.

"I'm coming." Stiles moaned out pushing hard against Derek's hand in urgentcy.  Derek hummed swallowing the warm liquid. Stiles' chest heaved up and down as he blinks slowly. Derek leaned up on him and placed a kiss on his lips before pushing his own throbbing erection into him slowly. Stiles moaned, his dick instantly hardening once more and he clung close to Derek.

As Derek thrust into him over and over, Stiles continued to moan. Derek grunting a few time, Stiles pulled him into a long, deep, passionate kiss. Thrust after thrust, Derek holding Stiles, Stiles also gripping tight to Derek.

"I'm gonna-" Derek started in a grunt.

"-Me too." Stiles moaned as a cut off. Their hands intertwined, lips locked, Derek thrusted through the orgasms and they both moaned hums into the kiss. Rolling apart, their chest's heaved in exhaustion. Stiles smiled rolling onto his side and looking at Derek. Derek turned his head and looked back at him with loving eyes. "I suppose you could love me, just a little more than I love you. A very small little." Stiles said rolling to his back, this time closer to Derek.

"Well then I guess you love me a lot then." Derek said pulling Stiles closer, placing soft kisses on his neck. "Its like true love." Derek whispered to him. Stiles nodded, kissing Derek's lips.

"Its wolf love." Stiles said. Derek chuckled, "it suits us more." Stiles said sitting up from bed and walking out of the room. "I'm hungry" he stated as he disappeared down the hall. Derek shook his head with a stuff before getting up and following the pale nudest down the hall.

Hi! God it has been so long
since I last updated.
But that's what I get for being a Junior. There are so many things they expect us to do.
And the ACT is coming up in April and I'm so not ready.
Anyways! I hoped you like the start of the new story.
I love you all and
I'm so sorry it took so long.

LoveYouAll,MyPoptarts
Brooka