Chapter 7

I feel pretty dumb for grabbing his hand after a while.
He intertwines his fingers in mine as we walk, I cant help at the moment to feel a vibe he's very cute, sweet, and gentle.
Richard leads me in a room, shuts the door and hands me his drink.

" drink it beautiful " and he winks at me, so dummy me i grab the drink and finish it all for him. He grabs the cup and throws it to the side then he wraps me in his arms and whispers in my ear.

" Rave....I'm seriously in love with you, please tell me you feel the same." He moves away from my ear and looks me in the eyes.

"...I...yes, i do love you" I automatically regret what i just said when he says this:

" Kiss me then."

I kiss him softly at first, i didnt even think i kissed him from how soft i did it, then suddenly my arms are around him, breathing heavily making out. We lay on a couch when he starts to try to undress me.

" Richard...no..stop it"
i push him and away and he grabs ahold of both of my wrists and looks me in the eyes.

" Rave, shut up!..let me love you...you've always been too much of a good girl!"
He slams me back down and i begin to scream and cry, he cover my mouth and has hold of me so i cant move! Dang it!!

" Rave just do it and i will let you go" he chuckles " its not that hard!!!" He yells and gets on top of me and i begin to kick and thrash until the door swings open and here walks in......BLAINE!