Chapter 11

I wake up on the cold hard floor, my feet tied up, my hands, and I'm blindfolded.

" hello?...anyone?"

I hear soft footsteps coming towards me and warm fingers slide down my cheek.

" Don't worry, okay?...if i take the blindfold off will you be good?"

".....ya, i promise"

He unties them and its the boy in the blue jacket, it always seems as if when he looks at me....he's looking threw my heart....my soul.

" I know you...you walk by my house every night..Mmm around 3:00?"

" Yes, that's me." He smiles "My names Zare"

"...Zare. why did you kidnap me?" I being to let my tears fall

" I..I...i didn't. I'm sorry..its hard to explain now..just don't cry."

" How can i not cry?..I'm gonna die! You idiot!.."

" Rave! No your not"

" How do you know my name??...who are you?"
I being to cry uncontrollably.

" Please..just calm down or i will have to gag you. Just let me explain OK?" He says it putting a strand of hair being my ear..his touch makes me flinch and it makes him smile?

" explain...I'll be good." He nods

" You are here because....they are gonna test you...but promise me that you will fight Rave!..please " his eyes plead with me.

" Fight??...what? I..i!!" He covers my mouth and speaks quickly

" Listen, we are hours away from home..promise you wont run!"

I'm so confused all i do is put my head down and and cry...then i feel his arms wrap around me...i honestly don't care at the moment.

I finally look up. " Why should i trust you??.."

" I don't know...but, please Rave..they will use you as a slave. You have to stay strong for me..please" I look up even more scared than before.

" what??...a...a..slave?? Why me!"

" i was ordered to get you..i don't know anything else!"

I cry and shove his arms off me and yell " why don't you just kill me now!!?" I just scream crying and he shoves his hand on my mouth and the push makes me fall back and hit my head.
Zare just stares at me for too long, i calm down putting my knees to my chest and stare at the floor.

" Rave?" Says Zare stares at me with pain in his eyes. I look up with tears streaming down my cheeks and just stare back.

" are you afraid of me?"....i don't say anything i just slowly nod.

" I will never hurt you unless I'm forced, and if you obey i wont have to hit you..okay?"

I just nod. " how do you know me?"

Zare smiles. " I was forced to find you and bring you here, so i just watched you for a couple of week and got in trouble..my time was up. So now here you are."

" why did you wait so long to get me?" I sniff and a tear drops so i put my head down on my knees.

"....I did it because i watched you for so long that...I...Rave. I fell in love just watching you."