Chapter 3

Your POV

My mom walked us over to one of her knitting circle friends, Elizabeta Héderváry (let's just pretend for a minute that she's in this. Let's say it's for the gossip) I've always loved her. She's been my role model since I was little. No man here messes with her unless they have a death wish, and she listens to all my problems. She even knows about my man-whore of a father.
I walked in and was immediately tackled in a massive bear hug from Feli. I hugged him and patted his back. "(Y/n)!" he exclaimed "Is it true? Are you going to be staying with us?" he looked at me hopefully. I gave a tiny giggle and patted his head "I believe so Feli. Though it'll only be for a bit" he hugged tighter, causing me to choke in surprise. "No (y/n)! You should stay here forever! I'm sure Mr. Edelstein wouldn't mind" Ah, Feli is so naive and cute. I want to pinch his cheeks. "I don't think so Feli," I started saying, "Mr. Edelstein might not appreciate that" I started yawning. Thankfully, before Feli could start rambling more about random topics, Elizaveta cut in. "Feli," she said sweetly, "I believe that we should let (y/n) and her mom sleep. They've had a very long journey, and should rest." He nodded reluctantly, and let go of me. "Good night (y/n)! Good night Mrs. (y/l/n)! I'll see you tomorrow!" He dashed upstairs as we both called out "Night Feli" we turned to Elizabeta after he left
"Let me lead you two to the guest rooms" she replied, acting like a maid. I hated that. She's such a strong and independent person, and yet she's stuck doing maid's work. Somehow, the house was bigger on the inside than on the outside, so there were actually quite a lot of rooms here. She quickly led me and my mother to mine, and as soon as I was in the room, I collapsed and fell asleep on the soft bed.

Time skip to tomorrow morning

I lazily started to crack open my eyes when I felt something on my waist. Being terrified as to what or who it was, my eyes shoot open immediately. I saw it was just Feli... wait. What is he doing in here?! I poked him trying to wake him up, but it only resulted in him cuddling into me more. Being squished now, I started to try to wake him up with different means. "Feli," I said. He only stirred a bit. "Feli," I tried again. Nothing. I sighed, having hoped it wouldn't have come to this. "Feli, Scallyova is under attack" I whispered. His eyes opened immediately as he sat up. "WHAT?!" He exclaimed shaking, "What do you mean 'Scallyova is under attack'?!" I sighed. "I'm sorry I did that Feli, but I was trying to get up, and you wouldn't let me. Which reminds me, why were you in my bed?" "Well, I got scared last night because I heard some creepy noises that sounded like people were talking, so I went to go to Lovi for comfort, but he kicked me out and screamed at me to leave him alone. Since I didn't want to go to with Mr. Edelstein, I came here to with you!"
I sighed. Typical Feli. "Alright," I said yawning, "Well, I'm going to go downstairs and make some breakfast. Do you want to come?" "Sure! What should we make?" "Hm, how about some (scroll down to the bottom) and coffee?" I asked. "Yeah!" he exclaimed, "let's make that" We were finished making the food and coffee as everyone groggily piled into the kitchen. As they all sat down at the table, we gave them their Breakfast. "Thank you for letting us stay here for a bit" I said as I served him, " We truly appreciate it" "It was no problem," he replied. I'm so glad that he's tired or else he might've said that we'd have to pay him back later. After everyone was served, me and Feli sat down and enjoyed our meal with everyone else.

She was the one who helped us
The one who never judged us because of our eyes
But now she might be killed
And it'll be all our fault

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Hetalia or other things like that. Blah blah blah... you catch my drift. Don't go all "Copyrights this" or "Copyrights that" on me. Obviously I'm not Mr. Himaruya, so I don't own it. If I was, ya'll would be bowing down to me! Just enjoy and no hate