Ch.5

*next day*

"Moring Dylan!" "Morning." He was very down, he was acting weird than normal. "Yo Dylan, how about I make pancakes!" "Oh, it's okay, i'm just gonna eat cereal." He said while getting the milk out of the fridge. "Oh ok" After that Dylan went straight to bed. I was very worry about him. *ding ding* "Hey kitty! I can leave the hospital now. So um I was wondering,.....if your available. I still love you." My eyes opened wide. I read the text over and over. My face was pink as a tomato. But I still love Dylan. I texted back. "Oh cool, and sorry no. I love Dylan. We could still be friends, but not in that way." He read the text but didn't reply. *sigh* I knocked on Dylan's bedroom door. "Dylan?" "Yea?" 

"Thomas can leave the hosptial now." My heart beated like a thoundsand times. I don't want to lose (Y/N). "Let's go pick him up and drop him off at this house, then we can leave home." I was happy, we can leave now. "Ok be right there let me just find the keys." I said outloud. I was so happy! We went to the hospital. Thomas gave me a evil stare. When (Y/N) got close to him to get the hostpial papers his face turned red. Back off Thomas, she's mine. I grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and said, "Let me give you a hand." I looked at Thomas with a evil stare. Back off.