Love VS. Like????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter's quote is off of a show called; How I Met Your Mother, anddd well here it is:

"I thought that love was just something idiots thought they felt but, this woman has a hold on my heart that I cannot break even if I wanted to. And there have been times I wanted to, believe me. It has been overwhelming, and humbling, and even painful at times but, I could not stop loving her anymore than I could stop breathing. I am hopelessly, irretrievably in love with her more than she knows."

~~Barney Stinson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So as you can see today's update is about Love VS. Like. What's the difference between the two? Well I choose this quote because this shows what love is. Like on the other hand is how Barney normally is with women he likes them but, he doesn't love them.

So if you have a guy that's good to you, and lets you do things like hack his facebook that means something. That something is he has nothing to hide from you. Which is something that someone in love would do. How Barney says, "This woman has a hold on my heart that I cannot break even if I wanted to.". That shows to me that he really tried to keep things how they were but his feelings for Robin were so strong he couldn't. Which is love.

So that to me shows the difference between love and like that quote because it proves that love is real, and a lot stronger of an emotion than you'd think. So like is not the same as love and if you ever get like Barney did let me tell you this: It's not like anymore that's love. You can try to fight it but you won't be able to for long so if you feel something say it. Because silence breaks hearts, and words heal them. But Actions are best. :)

Well idek that was my random short rant about the topic of the update! Hope you like it!

~Xx Ashley <3!