Returning To Write Poetry, And Rant! •A Poem/Rant•

Breaking You

Sure I'll hold your hand

Why not give you a shoulder

to cry on?

Yeah I can be there

when you need me...

But my eyes still will

forever be roaming,

roaming for others to love

more than you,

care for more than you,

stay with;

when I drop you tonight

Like a hot match burnt out

to the very bottom.

But for now:

Do I like you?

Sure.

Will I be there for you,

care for you always,

and be sticking forever

by your side?

Sure...

But my real answers

Those are ones

you won't ever know.

Darling don't stress out

over answers,

answers you'll never find or

know truthfully.

So stop while you're ahead

Don't open up

because when I'm done with you

you'll end up being

forever closed,

don't love because

then you won't ever again.

Just don't

trust me,

believe me

just like I want

you to,

because then

in the very end,

You'll see

that darling

through my manners,

and caring ways;

I, my love with my roaming eye

have been secretly

planning on Breaking you.

But shhh... if you

know her

because I'm not done yet,

and please don't tell because

I'll be wanting to be

breaking you

someday too.

Heyyyyy guys longtime no see right? It's been forever since I've last posted but I have a topic to write, and Rant about sooooo here I am! Yay right?

Well onto the rant! Rant topic: Breaking A Girl's/Guy's Heart </3

My very bestfriend little known to her may be falling into a cheaters trap, and those if you don't spot them soon enough you'll be coming out of their spell hurt, broken, and full of scars. Now this guy seems great despite the fact he's a bit of a social outcast he's sweet, caring, holds her hand, has manners, defends her, anddddd has a roaming eye from what I've seen today. Because I saw something in him I haven't saw since they first started dating, and earlier he said he didn't want to date her but he's holding her hand, walking her home everyday after school, giving her his jacket if she's cold, and you know all your basic girlfriend/boyfriend I-like-and-wanna-go-out-with-you type moves. Yet he sees this friend of my bestfriend, and I's, and he's doing all of these things, and you see this spark in his eyes this beautiful spark that says now I'm actually happy but that's something that you only see him do towards a girl he likes, and he doesn't do that to my bestfriend really anymore so I'm worried my bestie is gonna go, and get her heart broken. And knowing him he'll apologize like crazy say he was stupid, dumb, being an idiot, beg for forgiveness but all that never changes what he did you know when it's breaking your heart. That's never anything you can just fix. Guys a lot of them don't get this, and I'm starting to realize that now if he does like our friend as soon as I tell my bestfriend she'll die. She'll be so sad, and depressed again, and I don't wanna see her get hurt again, and I know if I don't actually ahead of time it'll only leave a deeper scar so I have to act fast. Wish me luck on that!

Well anywho! Back on topic breaking a girls/guys heart. It can never be just easily fixed, and if she doesn't react you've really done it honestly. It's like breaking a plate as earlier plate, saying sorry won't fix the broken plate now will it? No? Okay correct, and good job for not being a complete idiot! Yeah so that's where friends come in, they defend eachother. I defend everybody who needs it personally, and people may say I'm dying to be center of attention, I'm not I hate being the center of attention, I'd rather die! I'm not looking for drama or trying to start it I'm trying to help whoever is in need of help. So my friends for example, all of them as soon as they ended up finding out who I'm dating hunted him down just to say these exact words, "Awe you're dating Ashley?! Yay! But you break her heart I'll break your face!". Legit exact words but yeah my boyfriends a good guy, and knows better than that therefore I'll be fine and his face shouldn't have to ever be broken! xD So basically friends say what they say about your guy for a reason! Remember a saying when it comes to a trustworthy friend versus your new guy: Chicks over Dicks! Or for guys when they're trustworthy friend says something about your girl:Bros over hoes (or basically the everyone's version: friends before gfs and bfs. xD Trust Your friend if they're a good friend you've known for long enough to know they aren't lying, and never forget to ask your guy/girl about this! So yeah basically anybody suffering from a broken heart and the guys/girls face is still in tact, and nonbroken I'll break if ya want! Just pm meh! I'm a good listener, and problem solver I swear!

Well okay rant over! Sooooo comment, vote, follow, and checkout Genix_Spark30, Supernatural_Freak27, and TRouBleMaKerTV Okay? Okay bye!

~Xx Ashley <3!