Chapter 1: Basketball Courts

Jasmine POV

I woke up in a pool of blood. I find that my shirt is also covered in blood. I get up and go to the bathroom. I take my clothes off and get in the shower. The warm water hitting my body made the cuts clean a little bit. I got out of the shower and went into my room. I put on my pink panties,pink bra, white shorts and, a black tank top. I went downstairs and looked out the window. My mom car wasn't in the driveway. Thank you Jesus. I went back upstairs into the bathroom to look for the peroxide. I had to clean the cuts before it got infected. I grabed a rag and poured peroxide on it. I put the rag on all the cuts. Me seeing the cuts sizzle and tut. white made my stomach turn. While I was pouring more peroxide on my rag, the door bell rang. I dropped the bottle and peroxide spilled all over the floor. I groaned. but had an idea. I picked up the bottle and threw it in the trash. I steped over the peroxide and went down stairs. I guess my mom will have a slip and fall in the bathroom later on. I was so a genius.

I went into my room and laid down. My body was sore and bruise. I felt asleep and dreamer about when my dad was around. We use to go out for ice cream at nighttime. Go to park in the rain. Those was the good times. But now since he died, mom just went crazy. she used to be so nice and pretty. Now shes rude and ugly.

"Wake the fuck up. ",my mom said as she kicked me. I stood up and rubbed my head.

"Yes?"

"I got a letter from that school you wanted to go to."

I stood up quick from my bed with a smile on my face. I knew if I got accept, my life will really change. I could graduate and go to Harvard. I could rent a place up their far away from my mom. Oh yes!

"What did they say?!?!?"

"I'm sorry to say this but........you got accept it. ",my mom said as she sighed. I jumped up and down as I squealed. I was gonna get out this hell hold soon. But I had to tell my bestfriend Taylor. Me and Taylor been friends since Kindergarten. He took my crayons so I threw a block at his head. Ever since that date, we've been friends. Taylor knows my mom abuses me, one time he called the cops on her. They took her away for 5 months. Those was the best 5 months of my life. But when she came back, my body was filled with bruises. I had to stay in the house for a year. But now since he's a drug dealer, he thinks he the shit.

"Can I go outside?"

She shrugged and left. I took off my shorts and slipped on some black tights. then I put on my pink Nike hoodie and pink converse. I ran downstairs as I put my hair in a ponytail.

I heard a loud thump from upstairs. I knee my plan went into action.

"JASMINEEE!!", I heard my name yelled from the bathroom.

I laughed as I walked outside. It looked like it was about to rain and I dont do Florida rain. Ok? I had to hurry up and talk to Taylor. I stood their thinking, Where will Taylor be right now? Hmm....

I ran to the basketball courts. I looked around for Taylor. Then I saw him playing basketball with some boys. I ran over their and called his name.

"Taylor look, your girlfriend calling you.",said one of his friends. I made a face at him.

"Timeout and Shutup dre. Wassup Jasmine.",Taylor said as he walked over to me. Taylor is Tall, probably like 6'4 feet tall. He had dark brown eyes, chocolate skin, tattoos all over his chest and arms.He has full plump lips. He was wearing no shirt, black basketball shorts, Nike socks, and black Lebron's.

"I got good news."

"Ohhh, you finally gonna give in Jaz?" He grabbed me by my waist and kissed my neck. I pushed him away and punched him in the chest.