chapter two-kimberly Rodriguez

Finally in school,i've been getting glares right from the parking lot,down to the hallway and now even in class,this school is literally filled with weirdos.
Hi!I say to the brunette dark skinned girl sitting beside me.
Hey she says back without looking at looking at me and rather concentrating on her phone.what a rude bitch.
I'm arianna van der woodsen,you? I say to her trying to start up a
conversation.
O.M.G,you're "AVW"?she asked with a lot of interest.
Yeah, I reply her,AVW,it was something I was known for,I know I'm popular but I didn't think people in Granada would know me,soo much for living a quiet life.
I'm Kimberly Rodriguez she said happily,maybe a little too much."okay Kim,I'm new here soo can you help me out?I asked her,"yea,anything" she replied with a smile.
Firstly, tell me why everyone's been staring at me I said, looking around and noticing that people are still staring.
For starters,you're dressing she said....what?I was wearing stiletto ankle boots with a sexy black podka dotted mini skirt which made my hips sway anytime I walked,and my black leather jacket.my make-up was nude,I know I'm really beautiful and I don't need make up,plus,a dark make up with my clothes would make me look like a goth.
Secondly,you're pretty popular here and alotta people may know its AVW,and you're really beautiful and sexy she said with a smile.
Thanks I replied smiling back that her,guess it was cool getting complimented on my first day at school,though it felt awkward being called sexy by a girl.
Now I noticed everyone was looking elsewhere now so I took a peep,and I saw three guys sitting in a row and they looked pretty handsome. And who are those?I asked Kim,pointing at them.
Hmm...hmm...hmm she clears her throat like this was gonna be a serious discussion,just like every other school,those are the bad boys in Granada.
The first one-Bryan Davis,he is a multimillionaire,bad boy/fighter,he's known as b.a.d cause he's got Anderson as he's middle name,though he don't like being called that. And he's d first one I slept with in the group.
The last one-Derek wales,also a multimillionaire,bad boy/biggest flirt/best party planner/basket baller,and the second one I slept with in the group.
The middle one-Reece Parker,multimillionaire, soccer captain/flirt/model/hottest one in the group.But he's really mysterious and sadly,I haven't gotten a chance with him,not yet,he's pretty scary,she finished with a big grin.
"Hmm...Reece parker,he's d cutest among them and I LOVE mysterious boys.I noticed there was an empty sit beside him so I took my back pack..got to go,see ya later I told Kim,walking away,then I stopped and said,"if this works out,I may not "see you later".
Yeah good luck she says with a face like she doubts what I was going to do would work out.But I just ignore her and go anyway and she picks up her phone and continue doing whatever she was doing.