Chapter 5-Getting to know "AVW" night(slepover)

THE PICTURE IS A PICTURE OF KIM
ENJOY

ARIANA'S P.O.V

It was 12.00pm and I was with Kim in my house,we were having a sleepover, or what she called "GETTING TO KNOW AVW NIGHT"because I wouldn't let her call it a sleepover.I know I just met Kim,but she's cool......I guess

KIM'S P.O.V
oh.my.gawd,I was having soo much fun with arianna,literally,cause we weren't doing anything buh just sitting in her gigantic jacuzzi was soo calming....and fun.I had been to houses like this buh didn't get a chance to do this,her room was like the size of my living room,I just wondered how she could sleep there ALONE!!

ARIANNA'S P.O.V
Kim came out of the restroom,finally!!,she's been there for what felt like an hour.she dropped her towel and started dressing in front of me,she was freaking naked,IN FRONT OF ME.its not like I was turned on or something,I just thought she'd be shy or agitated by stuff like that since we just met."what's with the big stomach,baby bump?"I asked her noticing how big her stomach was.
"Nahh,its just like that buh ion give a fuck,I'm still hells sexy"she replied and I smiled at her."soo, I saw you come out of that unused room and minutes later,so did Reece.gimme the full deets"she said sitting on my bed."what are you talking about?"I asked feigning innocence.
"You know,fu....then she stooped "uhh...f-ing.tell me everything, how was it she said winking.
"You're such a bitch kim,there was no f-ing and if we did F,why would I tell you?,I said
"Firstly,we're both bitches and you'll need to tell me,if I can't know how it feels,like practically,then I should imagine how it feels".I just chuckled and hit her on the head with a pillow,I was beginning to really like her,she was all about living YOUNG.WILD.FREE,"soo,arry...I've heard about you and your ex"she said
"Which one?"I asked not really paying attention to her,it was just normal that she wanted to know about my ex.
"Tyler" she replied semi- afraid. I gave her a death glare,the guts of this bitch,she actually had the freaking guts to ask me about tyler,then I smiled at her and said."Tyler's my ex,he cheated on me,I broke his car,and all the windows in his house,I stole his credit card and used it to shop for me and all the cheerleaders and then I used it to throw a big FUCK YOU TYLER party,I said and grinned.
"Oh.my.gawd,where have you been all my life",she said dramatically.I just laughed st her and continued playing with my phone.
******************************
It was 2:00am and I decided to lay on my bed,i was soo tired,after talking to Michelle, my bestie who's in my old school.I looked at Kim she was fast asleep, then she muttered something like "harder".FUCK!,was she dreaming of sex?such a slut.I know I've had sex with alotta guys buh she was way way above my league in prostitution.

I HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER THAN OTHERS,DONT BE A SILENT READER,VOTE AND OHH PLEASE COMMENT.TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT KIM AND THE CHARACTER SHES PORTRAYING.THANKS A BUNCH
KIMZY
          x.o.x.o