Chapter 2

Annie POV
So we are at Hayley and my state meet. It's my fist ever level 10 meet I'm really nervous, I have Just watched Hayley's meet and she got low scores bit got a ten on floor, Mommy said she needs to be like me because when u was at level 9 I always got 10.00. Hayley wasn't to impressed with mommy then I got called for my meet so I went!

Hayley POV
So now we are watching Annie's meet and yet again she got 10.00 all round I am going to get revenge on Annie revenge so I can catch up with her and she can't be the better one!!

Annie POV
So I have just finished my meet and I got 10.00 all round I won the state meet for level 10 I'm do happy!!

Caleb POV
I do know that Caleb has sadly passed but I have him in this for the story.
So we have just seen Annie's and Hayley's meet and this is Hayley's last level 9 meet she will be with Annie in level 10, Annie is not to impressed by that. This is a secret but I think I like Annie I know it's wrong because she is my sister but she doesn't feel like my sister.

Annie POV
Whilst I was doing my meet I couldn't help that Caleb was staring at me, I think he likes me??? I like him but he is my brother but he doesn't feel like my brother?!