Christmas Morning

Jimmy woke up and fuuuuuuck was first thing he said, his asshole hurt BAD, and he wasn't behind his grandmas house any more, HE WAS IN IT, they had turned it into a base. He was chained up hanging up side down from the ceiling,he thought to himself,"FUCK I CAN'T JACK OFF!" but the worst part was he could hear it ALL. And once again GODAMN HIS GRANDMA WAS STILL GETTING RAPED. Since he was still super tired he fell asleep again and woke up not to the sound of his Grandma and Santa (althought it was STILL going on). This time it was the sound of GUNSHOTS,Jimmy then cumed himself, yelling, and yes of course Grandma and Santa in the background. He the spotted his clothes and his pair of TIMBERLANDS(hiking boots). He knew he needed to get out of those chains so he dislocated his arm and slipped out. Then he got dressed and put on his Timberlands when he heard the door open. An elf came through and Jimmy quickly took him down, cumed himself, and killed the elf with his TIMBERLANDS. Jimmy then had to sneak through the house and as he did he saw the other elf in the living room using his dick bong. Jimmy got pissed and attacked the elf, cumming himself while strangling the elf. He then escaped, it was about 1:00PM, and his pants were soaked with cum.