JIMMY

Jimmy didn't know what to do. So he went to his g's house for help. When he got there he saw his grandma getting RAPED by SANTA HIMSELF. Once again Jimmy didn't know what to do, so he ran to his parents house and when he arrived he instantly knew something was wrong because the door was open. When Jimmy walked in...what he saw made him throw up, his parents heads where both cut off and stuck on to two large candy canes. After about ten minutes of throwing up Jimmy then checked the rest of his house and when he got to his own room he saw an elf covered in blood sleeping on his bed. Jimmy went to the kitchen,  grabbed a knife and went back to the room and STABBED THE SHIT OUT OF THAT FUCKING ELF. Jimmy cumed himself then, checked the elf's body but only found some WEEEEEEEEEEEEED and a dick bong. Jimmy kept the weed and shit just cuz and gathered his other shit to leave the house when he heard the REINDEER PULL UP TO THE CRIB... he didn't really know who it was, but he was PRETTY FUCKIN SURE it was the reindeer. Jimmy panicked, shit himself and jumped out the window running down the street back to his grandmas to see if Santa was gone and if his grandma was still alive and GODDAMN HE WAS STILIL RAPIN HER ASS. Jimmy was fuckin done with life so he went behind her house and smoked ALL THAT FUCKIN WEED.

To be continued...