Chapter 9 Confessions

"Lay her on the bed!!" Austin said panicking.
Alex lays your poisoned and almost dead body down in front of Austin.
"Get all my medicine!" Austin says. And Alex gives him a black duffle bag. Austin puts one of his hands on your heart to check it and then starts digging for something in his bag.
"When we bought the shots! There should be stuff for poison in here!" Austin said.
"I got it!" Robert shouted and handed the medicine to Austin. And Austin stabbed it in you.
"Ow!" You said.
"Thank god you're alive!!" Zach said.
"You should've never tried to run away!" Austin yelled then left the room.
"I'm sorry!" You yelled. "Alex I think I'm gonna die!"
"The medicine will cure it but how are you right now?" Alex asked.
"I don't feel good" You said.
"You had Austin worried out of his mind!" Robert said.
"Why does he want me here?!" You ask.
"He has a reason" Robert said.
"Come here" Austin said to you as he walked in the room.
You stayed silent because you were scared what he would do to you. And Austin sighed and walked over to you then picked you up.
"Austin let me go!' You whined.
Austin brought you into his room and sat you on the bed then locked the door.
"Now it's just me and you baby" Austin says walking slowly back to you. And you start panicking and get so scared.
"I don't wanna scare you" Austin said sitting by you and putting his hand on your thigh. Then looking you in the eyes.
"What do you want from me" You ask shaking.
"Not really anything"Austin said."Just wait here" Then Austin got up and came back with a condom.
"Austin...." You got really scared of what he was gonna do and even if he was gonna rape you he was too strong for you.
"It's for you babe" Austin said ripping it open with his teeth.
"Austin no" You whined jumping off his bed and backing up.
"Come on Im not gonna hurt you" Austin said.
" Austin stop! Please! I'm a virgin" You begged.
Austin slammed you against the wall and whispered in your ear:
"This is only gonna hurt for a minute babe"
You shoved him off you.
"You must not know how strong I Seirously am if you're still gonna shove me." Austin said.
You backed up even more.
"I don't actually wanna rape you babe I just wanna tell you why I kidnapped you" Austin said.
"You don't even wanna rape me?" You said.
"Of course not I'm in love with you and I don't want to ever hurt you" Austin said.
"So you're not raping me?" You ask confused.
"No never" Austin said.
"Well I loved you so much before you kidnapped me but then you-
"I'm still the same person I just want you to be mine" Austin said. "And by the way I'm a virgin too"
"You are?" You ask.
"Yea I am but Im not really going to need the big box of large condoms I was just going to scare you" Austin said.
"Good" You said then hugged Austin.
"I would ask you out but all of us like you so they wanna have a competition by the end of the week who you like the mo-
"Oh my god Austin just stop talking you're going to make me faint I'm still a Mahomie " You said. And Austin laughs. "Aww your laugh" You said.
"You're so different now" Austin said smiling.
"I feel like I can be myself now" You said.
"Well you defiantly can" Austin said.
"Good" You said smiling.
Just then Robert knocks on the door.
"Yo Austin, you wanna play uno?" Robert asked.
"Um sure" Austin said. "You wanna play?"
"Um I think I'll just watch" You said.
"Alright then " Austin said then stood up and lead you to the living room the play uno.

Authors note : I swear next chapter it get a so so much better. :)