Sawyer Hartman

You have spent your entire savings in this one thing and that is the Disney Land trip with Joey Graceffa but you hear sayer is going too! You are overwhelmed with excitement and our getting ready for the big day! You live in Cali so you don't have to fly or anything so that's good. Joey DM's you on twitter and says "meet us at (your favorite restaurant) and we will eat and then go! Lunch is on me:)"

Can this day get any better? Well once you get to the restaurant you see them there! You just tell ourself "breathe breathe!" Joey says hi but once sawyer say you he didn't really act like he would around girls! Like whenever you said something and looked at him he would blush! And he really looked like he was flexing the whole time showing off his muscles. But you really didn't think it was true that he was flirting with you or liked you! Until this happened...

Sawyer: Hey (y/n) I was just wondering if you want to go on the Ferris wheel together?

Your mind: OMFG did he just ask me to go on the most romantic rides ever?

You:u"Umm yeah sure I would love to!*blushes*

Sawyer: Great!:)

You and him are on the top looking at the most wonderful view you have ever seen! When this happens :)

Sawyer: The view is so romantic isn't it!

You: It is! Only if I had a boyfriend!*sighing*

Sawyer: Yeah only if I had a girlfriend!

And next thing you now he does that stretch with his arm and puts it over you what a classic!

Sawyer: You know I was looking for a girlfriend but I think I found a girl but I don't know how to tell her! Would you help me?*looking dead into my eyes and winks*

You: Well just tell her!

Sawyer: Ok well (y/n) ever since I payed eyes on you I thought you are beautiful and I think I like you like a lot!

You:*blushes MAJORLY!* seriously

Sawyer: Yeah but if you dont like me I totally understand! I'm sorry If u are uncomfortable!

Next thing you know you are rocking the seats!:)