Connor Franta

"Yay I have been waiting on this day for like EVER!" I'm finally moving to California! Yeyyyy!(:

I meet my friend jenn and she told me he was going to introduce some of here YouTube friends! I was so excited!

"Just come in!" someone yelled behind the door so we did! we saw 6 guys sitting on a couch.. One of them looked younger that the rest but oh well. Jenn told me to go to where they were and introduce myself so that's what I did! "Hey guys my name is Carly and I'm going to be lions in LA now and I'm really good friends with Jenn so we are going to live together now. so you will see a lot of me..just a warning" the boys started laughing which I guess is a good sign! "Hi I'm Trevor" the youngest one said. "I'm kian" "I'm Ricky" "I'm Justin but please call me JC" "I'm Sam" all of them but one said there name. the guy on the end of the couch just sat there starring into space I thought he was kinda creepy at first but the JC elbowed him in the rib cage and told him to say his name. "I-I'm C-Conner" he said stuttering a little. "So what should we do?" Jenn asked. "Maybe we can play truth or dare!" Kian said with a smirk! "Yeah!" I said! I love truth or dare! "Conner you go first!" Ricky said "umm okay! Carly truth or dare?" hmmm what should I pick..? "Truth!" I said happily! "why did you decide to move here?" Conner asked "Well I don't really know I have just always wanted to live in LA with. My best friend!

"Umm Jenn truth or dare?" I ask Jenn already know what she is going to say!

"Truth"

"Who would you go out with in this group of guy?" see the thing is is that her and jc have been "flirting" but there aren't 100% dating..

"JC." She said so quiet and fast and she and JC both blushed and ran over to kiss Jenn! they soon broke off the kiss and continued playing

"Well I'm gunna do the same thing back to you! Who would you date?"

" I don't even know them but I would have to say.... Connor" right as soon as I said that I blushed ugh i hate my cheeks! I look up. At Connors spot and it's gone... I ran upstairs not knowing where I'm going I was just looking for the bathroom so I could cry.. tears slipping down my cheek I go into a room. Where I find Conner..

"Shit I'm so sorry I didn't mean t-"

I'm stopped by a kiss just like Jenn did. he kissed me. Connor freaking kissed me! but his kiss felt like heaven tears stopped going down my cheeks cause I'm now happy!

"I like you too Carly!"