Date.

Riley walks into Maya bedroom.
"so what are you wearing for your date with Lucas Maya" she asked seeing Laura, Sofia and Avery sitting on her bed.
"An outfit" Maya says sarcastically.
Sofia and Laura laugh.
"might be a good idea" Avery says.
"try this on" Riley says giving her an outfit.

"ok thats cute definitely not to much and not to less" Laura says

"I agree where did you get that jacket"Avery says.
"years ago now" Maya says.
"yeah Shawn bought it for her gosh that was like the most fun day we've had" Riley says.
"yeah I guess" Maya says.
"you guess I can always remember it because it was when you first started to hope for something for the first time" Riley says.
"ahh" Laura says.
"shut it girls" Maya says.
they laugh.

"well you four can leave because your not staying at mine why I'm out with Lucas" Maya says.
"ok you girls can come to mine" Riley says.
the four stand up.
"have a good night ok" Sofia says with a smile.
"thanks" Maya says.
"yeah and tell him if his mate Nathan is ever free make sure he gives me a cool" avery sas.
"or you can call him you have his number on your hand still" Laura says
"oh yeah good idea but I don't wanna feel like I'm desperate" Avery says.
"come on girl will help you" Sofia says with a giggle.
"call me as soon as its over ok" Riley says.
"I will Riles don't worry" Maya says as the girls leave.

Maya wait for Lucas until he textes her telling her he's downstairs outside her apartment building she looks out her winow and sees him.

"be right down" she tells him grabbing her phone and purse leaving.

"hey" Maya says seeing Lucas.
"hey you look great" he says.
"why thank you" Maya says back as they get into Lucas'c car and they head to the festival.

at the festival.

he buys them tickets to get in and they start walking round first.
"so do you wanna go on the rides then look round or what" Lucas asked.
"I think go on rides first" Maya says.
"good choice come on then" Lucas says and Maya takes his hand without realising and they head to the rides.

"when they finished on everysingle ride they thought were good to go on they head round the stools.

"Omg" maya says going to a stool and grabs the black cowboy hat she saw placing it on Lucas head "perfect" she says with a smirk.
"of course" Lucas says.
"suits you" the guy behind the stool says.
"why thank you" Lucas says.
Maya grabs a photo with of Lucas wearing it.
"now I can draw a picture of a cowboy" Maya says with a bigger smirk than before as lucas takes the hat off and they carry on walking still holding hands not realising.

they get candy floss and eat that why walking round and Lucas even wins Maya a teddy bear. "ahh cute" maya says looking at the teddy.
"huh funny" lucas says.
"no seriously its great" Maya says.
"wanna get going its getting late" Lucas asked.
"one more ride the ferist wheel" Maya says.
"ok then" Lucas says maya grabbing his hand and taking him as they cue the night gets darker and the stars come out.
"its so beautiful" Maya says looking at it.
"yeah I guess I kinda forget what its like away from texas I remember looking at the stars every night" Lucas tells her.
"yeah it did look amazing" Maya says.
he smiles" it was" he says back.

they sit on the ferist wheel as it goes up.
"it's quite small for us than normal" Lucas says as he and Maya get closer.
"yeah it is" Maya says.
"can I ask you something" she asked.
"sure" lucas asked.
"why me?" she asked.
"why you what?" he asked.
"why did you choose me I mean out of everybody you choose the broken saracastic girl than a pretty blonde/ brunett who never calls you names or teases you and has a great family life" maya asked.
"maybe because its easy easy is boring or the fact I actually like you teasing me and calling me names or I know maybe your broken but your healing knowing that your worth it and there are people who love and care about you" Lucas says.
"yeah like who" she asked.
"me" Lucas says.
maya smiles and she kisses him.

"oh god I'm so sorry Lucas" she says

"why" he smirks.
"wait what" Maya says.
"lucas kisses her back.
"I like you just the way you are Maya don't ever change promise me you won't" he tells her.
"I promise Ranger rick" Maya says and smiles "I like you two the full you the lucas here and texas lucas" she tells him.
"good to know" he says back.

Lucas walks Maya to her apartment door.
"this was fun Huckelberry we should totally do this again sometime" Maya says.
"I'm in" he says.
"great name a place and a time and I'll be there" she tells him. "thank you for a great night knowone has never done something like this" she says showing her teddy he won her.
"anytime" he says she kisses his cheek before she walks into her apartment building.

Lucas.

"hey guys" Lucas says to Farkle, Nathan, Zay and Ross.
"so how was your date with the blonde beauty" Zay asked.
"amazing actually it was fun" he tells them.
"so is there more dates in the future" Ross asked.
"I hope so yeah she's up for it" Lucas says.
"thats great Lucas" Farkle says.
"yeah now Farkle can have Riley"Zay says.
"yes were all winners" Farkle says.
"yeah Lucas me and you need to do double date you and the blonde beauty and me and Avery" Nathan says.
"yeah but you gotta ask her out first dude" Ross says.
"oh I will don't you worry" Nathan says.
"great everyone has someone but me" Zay says.
"poor Zay there is always Sofia" Ross says.
"nah way" Zay says.
"or you have" Lucas says.
" VANESSA! !"Lucas and Nathan shout.
"oh yeah I forgot about her" Zay says with a smile.
"see no problem there" Farkle says.
"now lets finish the game at stop chatting like girls" Nathan says as the boys start the video game.