Part 2

​I went over Connor's house. Beautiful big house nice yard, I got a very homey kind of vibe from his place. I knocked on the door, and then went to sit on the swing that was on the porch. He came out and sat beside me. He spoke and I returned the favor. At a point there was this awkward silence. He broke it by saying "Let's talk about that message you sent me." I agreed. "He said I just want to make this clear. We can never be more than friends." As he was saying this tears we forming in my eyes. All I could think of was not crying in front of this man. But I couldn't help it. I then stood up in an attempt to walk to my car then he stood in front of me. I said "MOVE!" He said "No, you are going to talk me about this." I say "What do you want me to say?!" He said "Whatever's on you mind." I said "Connor first of all you called me all the way over here to stomp on my heart? Are you serious? It's like you made me fall for you and then you stepped out of the way so that I would fall flat on my face. Youre an asshole! No one has or ever will care about you the way that I do. No matter what I have always been here for you. I thought that I always would be until now. If you thought that I could continue this friendship then you are sadly mistaken. I'm not about to do that to myself. I can't and I won't." "What do you mean I made you fall for me. Im straight. Ive never been interested in another guy." He says. "Oh my God. I see it now. Youre one of those guys. You question yourself. And you sucked me into your little world of games. You don't know who you are. You led me on. As soon as the going gets tough you get going. You played with my emotions and I let you. That's my fault though. Ill know better next time. Im done. Find someone else to play with." I walked around him, he grabbed my arm then he pulled me close to him. He kissed me. It was so passionate and heartfelt. It's like it was something he has wanted to do for a while and finally did it. He whispered in my ear "I want you". Before I knew what I was doing I kissed him. Then he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. Then he took me to his room and placed me on his bed. He starts to kiss me. Then he starts kissing my neck. Something to know about me is that my neck and my thighs are my hot spots. I start to moan. Then I take his shirt off. Then I unzip his pants. I can tell he has done this before. And he knows this is my first time. I got very nervous and he noticed it and he said "I won't hurt you, I promise." We continue. I pull off his boxers. Connor has had to have one of the biggest dicks I have seen. It was at least nine inches, thick and it has a huge mushroom head. At this point I'm still in my clothes; I'm kind of insecure about my body. I start kissing the base of his dick, then the shaft, and the head. I start licking around the head. He's rock hard. That's when I go all the way down on him. I suck it for at least ten minutes. Then he undresses me. He pulls out his drawer and grabs a condom. I snatch it from him and I put it on him with my mouth. Then I lay back on the bed and he eases the head in. At this point I'm grabbing the sheets because there is nothing else for me to grab. The head hurts like hell. Then he goes deeper I start moaning. He grabs my hands and start kissing my neck. I wrap my legs around him. Then he gets faster now I've went from moaning to screaming. Then all of a sudden we hear someone come in the front door. He looks at me and I look at him. He walks to the window to see who it was and its Stefan, his brother. "You have to go now!" I run to the door and I can hear footsteps walking towards the door so I run to his closet.  Stefan walks in Connor's room and asks him if he was ok because he heard screaming. Connor says "Yeah, I'm fine. It was the TV." Then Stefan says "But the TV isn't on." As I'm trying to back away from the closet door I knock over what feels like a baseball bat which makes a loud thud. Stefan then proceeds to the closet while demanding to know who's in the closet. Connor jumps up and says "No one!" He's sweating bullets. Before Stefan could reach the closet he receives a phone call and evidently it was very urgent because he left without saying anything. I then walk out of the closet. Connor says "That was close." I say "Too close, I'm supposed to be meeting the girls in a few I'll talk to you later." Before I leave I give him a quick peck on the lips.