I Keep My Circle Small

Chris

I can’t believe we lost this game. Nike had to be related to Lebron James or some shit cause I could barely keep up. The first game T and me won. Second game they won. By the third game it was a wrap. She went into overdrive. 

" Damn girl we ain’t playing for cake" I gasped outta breath. Ty was laid out on the  benches that skinny nigga was out for the count. Mijo goofy ass was standing there grinning. He didn’t make a point the whole game. Nike did all the work.

Nike

Haha! Chris was so tired I was surprised he could even stand. I can’t front tho papi had game. I ain’t never worked that hard to beat someone.

"Odio perder". In english please? It means I hate losing Chris. “I guess we’re done here cause it seems like your partner T needs a doctor asap". Ty yelled fuck you. We all lauged. 

"Mijo we did that nigga". “Or should I say I did that". He said yea thats all you nike babe I’m just reaping the perks of boasting and bragging to these two".

After I hydrated from Gatorade, I grabbed my Nike bag off the bench & we all headed outside.

Ty said " Ay Chris when did you get a new lambo, this shit is nice"? “Bro that ain’t mine, I guess Mijo done came up on some major paper". “Don’t look at me" Mijo shook his head.

"Its mine, step aside boys". “This you". " Yes Chris this beautiful Sesto Elemento is my baby". I threw my nike bag in the passenger seat and started the ignition. 

"Ay Mijo me & my girls chilling at my crib today yall should come through, you got my address be there around 9".

I waved goodbye & sped off down the street.

Tyga

I’m stuck on that car tho. That shit was some Miami heat. Black lambo, custom made leather seats with Nike signs on them, sitting on black on black chrome. That was sexy as fuck. 

"Where you been hiding her Mijo"?

His funny ass replied " Man I be having friends, I have to spread the greatness which is Mijo". I swear this dude is crazy.

"Get yo lonely ass outta here, you know me & Chris are the only ones that can even put up with you.

"Naw foreal doe yall wanna slide thru ha crib". Mijo and Chris both decided to slide thru. I had to go home & shower first. On top of that I had to go to the studio for a little while. 

"Text me the address Mijo, I might have to meet yall there later cause I got some things to take care of. “You know G shit". We agreed to meet at Nike crib later.

Nike

I parked my car & got on the elevator to my loft. I needed a shower ASAP (No Rocky). I counted the $200 Mijo slid me for playing with him in the game. He knew I wasn’t going to do that shit for free. Time is moolah!! Ty and Chris seem like some chill niggas. I might let them in my circle but I keep that shit small. I was unclocking my door when I noticed a note on it from Shade. I love that boy!!

 Baby you finer than your fine cousin

And your cousin fine, but she don’t have my heart beating double time.  I got something special for you. Going to give it to you tonight. Keep that pussy tight for me you know your love is my drug on some Kesha shit.

                                                                                             Ovoxo Shade